Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Surplus City A+++

What did you end up going home with Blueflame?

Echo the positive words from everyone else on SC. Usually at gun shops, staff is less important to me than selection and prices.

(Lancaster County)

I decided today was a gun buying day. I've sold off some stuff and had a few things I've been wanting. After checking out all the locals and finding nothing, I decided to take a drive up to Surplus City. I haven't been there in a while.

As expected, the selection and prices were excellent. I ended up leaving with a nickeled Bulgarian Makarov and a Yugo SKS that after cleaning appears to be unfired. Best of all I spent less than $600!

I mentioned to the guys at the shop that I drove up from Harrisburg and they asked how I heard about them. I mentiond PAFOA, which is where I originally heard about them a couple of years ago, and they've been following their thread here.

I'm really into milsurps, especially combloc guns so Surplus City is like heaven to me. You walk in the door and the place literally smells like cosmoline. Every time I go there, they're always well stocked with what I like and their prices are in line with what you'll find at the popular online shops like J&G Sales or Classic Arms.

They have a well deserved, excellent, reputation. Hopefully I'll have an excuse to go again soon.

(Montgomery County)

What can I say about this place and the people that hasn't already been said. They are fair...VERY fair. They know thier stuff, and treat everyone with dignity and respect. They don't wheel and deal a whole lot with you, but thier prices are so reasonable that there isn't a great pressing need to do so. Ammo is a little on the pricy side sometimes, but still fair. They love the military and police officers that come into thier shop to make purchases and treat them well. I would reccomend this place to ANYONE.

(Perry County)

Is there a store in Carlisle too? Do they sell guns?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789