Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Bussiness oc'ing

What are some places that you can OC in Lancaster county or the city? Any problems with the cops there? I just moved there and I wanna start to OC and not CC any help would be great!!! Anywhere people OC in the city or county will be good to

Thanks,
    DBrady
    *Springfield XDM 3.8 * NRA Member

Default Re: Bussiness oc'ing

Quote Originally Posted by DBrady08 View Post
    What are some places that you can OC in Lancaster county or the city? Any problems with the cops there? I just moved there and I wanna start to OC and not CC any help would be great!!! Anywhere people OC in the city or county will be good to

Thanks,
    DBrady
    You can OC any place that you can CC. Post office's, courthouses, and schools are the main off-limit places. For a complete list see this sticky:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...nsylvania.html

Other than that, you're good to go everywhere. While some would argue with me on this, I'd suggest not carrying into stores that have no firearms signs. Though it is unlikely, they could have you charged with trespassing before asking you to leave. Keep in mind, if someone asks you to leave a store that isn't posted you should leave or else you could face defiant trespassing charges.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be construed as legal advice.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Bussiness oc'ing

I'm up in the Northwest part of the county and I see people OC here all the time. Especially considering Elizabethtown has a whole bunch of ranges and gun shops nearby... Well we have a nice little advantage.