I was originally interested in joining LPRGC since they are very close to me. I called and explained that I travel frequently and work very strange hours, and asked if there was there a way I would be able to apply for membership without attending their meetings on thursdays, or possibly attending something on the weekend instead. I got a very rude and snobby "no that isnt possible", and I wrote them off and never called back.

Two years later about a month ago, I heard they do IDPA on saturdays and I became very interested because every other club I know of that does IDPA is during whe week at night when I am not often available. I thought it would be nice to shoot where I would also compete, however I still have a rough schedule and I am still put off by their poor attitude.

Does anyone else have a more positive outlook on LPRGC or know of a way to check out the club or even become a member with my schedule? I dont want to waste my time with them again if they are going to be difficult.