Quote Originally Posted by Big Chuck View Post
My wife not having sex with me drives me up the wall. That is just something I'm going to have to deal with because WE DON'T HAVE A RIGHT AGAINST BEING ANNOYED. We do have something called private property rights which you don't seem to care about.
really?

So if I lived RIGHT THE F UP NEXT TO YOU AND SAT ON MY PORCH WITH MY STEREO BLARING FOR HOURS ON END DAY AFTER DAY you wouldnt mind?

Oh you would call the cops? What if the cops wont do anything? What if I didnt heed your requests to turn it down? What if I pretty much told you do go F yourself....I work hard so I should be able to do what I want regardless? You cant do anything about it...because you'll goto jail, lose your job etc...

How about while im listening to my wonderful music....I get trashed...and sing....and the drunker I get...the louder I get....I say "N-word" this and "N-word" that till the cows come home.

Oh and here is the clincher....Im non-white...so you cant say anything to me or ill accuse you of being a racist....again...because you dont like my "multi-cultural" music.

Yeah....thought so.