Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Re: "How an Imaginary Gun Saved My Life "

2 of my workmates are gay. One is VERY anti-gun, pacifist oriented. The other - I am not really sure about his 2nd leanings.

They obviously know I OC so we have had some good discussions.

I will be sure to pass this along. Believe what you will about the detail that they knew he was gay....I love his conclusions and look forward to his activism.

(Philadelphia County)

QFT:

None of them said, “There’s a law against antigay hate crimes!” That wasn’t the deterrent. It was the possibility that I might have had a gun that saved my life Friday night.

(Blair County)

The comments are priceless. They are accusing the victim of being racist for simply stating it was a group of blacks who attacked him....nevermind that it is the truth.....I guess in the ultra liberal mind black trumps gay....
    They discount his whole story because he describes them as a group of young blacks....how are you supposed to accurately describe 8 black men walking in a group attacking an innocent passerby?
    sickening.

Sinking Spring/Wernersville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Edg View Post
    The comments are priceless. They are accusing the victim of being racist for simply stating it was a group of blacks who attacked him....nevermind that it is the truth.....I guess in the ultra liberal mind black trumps gay....
    They discount his whole story because he describes them as a group of young blacks....how are you supposed to accurately describe 8 black men walking in a group attacking an innocent passerby?
    sickening.
    8 urban youths that were just trying to turn their lives around. I am certain they weren't trying to punch him, they were simply trying to flag him down to ask for the time and discuss the finer points of road cycling.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - JOHN ADAMS, 2nd President of the United States of America

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheF00L View Post
    2 of my workmates are gay. One is VERY anti-gun, pacifist oriented. The other - I am not really sure about his 2nd leanings.

They obviously know I OC so we have had some good discussions.

I will be sure to pass this along. Believe what you will about the detail that they knew he was gay....I love his conclusions and look forward to his activism.
    Two young ladies that live in my apartment complex are a "couple". They are friends with my wife and I. They know we shoot and that I carry. Both are pro 2A, one owns a 9mm pistol and wants her LTCF. The four of us plan to go to the range together in the future.

I printed this article to share with them.

My 2A/firearm owner friends are male, female, old, young, black, mixed race, white and lesbian. Just goes to show that race, gender, age or sexual orientation does not mean you can't support the 2nd Amendment.
    MikeP

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Wait, how would this group see him on his bike rideing at them, and they suddenly go into homohate mode? Something does not add up.
    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Maybe he was riding a "My Little Pony" bike with pink tassles?
    I actually laughed out loud

(Montgomery County)

One of the trainers at my company is gay and shoots a lot. He leaves the NRA Rifleman magazines in the office reading basket.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom ... go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels nor arms. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams

(Bucks County)

That shit pisses me off. Why is impossible for anyone not to be a racist according to the libs. Stop trying to make the criminals the victims.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    I know a sailor isn't busting my chops about gayness.

We heard all about you Navy boys.
    QFT...them being called "Seamen" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the ocean

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

sickening.
    Wow, they are indeed a group of "haters". Further evidence that the Left would die without the ability to project their own failings onto others. The repeated wish that this point of view shouldn't be heard, the obvious hatred of "others" who have different views, the distortion of facts. It's like being in a DNC fundraiser.

From everything I've heard, the GOP is in fact far more open to gay participation than any gay group is open to conservative participation. That doesn't mean that the GOP is open to having its agenda hijacked (like the AMA and ABA and AARP have been co-opted by Progressives), or that Republicans will embrace the re-definition of "marriage" or support special privileges for gays. But in most groups for conservative adults, participation by the LGBT faction is welcomed, far more than any LGBT group except Pink Pistols is open to participation by overtly conservative members.

An obvious example is Hollywood. Actors are welcomed in the GOP. Conservatives have an uphill battle in Hollywood.

And then there's this bit of confused lunacy:
    "Open-carrying is the only way a GUN can actually deter crime. In all other cases, including yours Jimmy, FEAR of a potential threat is the deterrent. By your logic, gay people should simply strike fear into the hearts of all 'young black men' and all problems will be solved. Very GOP of you. Isn't a world where people don't attack each other because they respect each other better than the world you suggest? I'm not anti-gun at all, I'm just saying that the problem is bigger than your situation. Legislation that shows the nation that hate towards gay folks isn't socially acceptable anymore addresses the larger problem of people respecting others as human beings. "

The part I highlighted in red reflects a truism that I've observed for years, that Progressive plans all require killing every human being on Earth and replacing them with "people" who don't act the way people have acted for millennia, a population of ants or bees shaped like people, who act without self-interest or competition. Or at least the fascist dictators would have to achieve complete control over every person from birth, a la the creches of Brave New World or the omnipresent daily control of 1984.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast