Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default New Guy needs help w/ Charles Daly

Im new to the site but I'm hopefull someone can help.

I am trying to track down a (apparently rare) Charles Daly shotgun which I belive is called the "PRIDE GUN". It was a red-white-blue camo embossed 12 ga done as a tribute to 9/11.

I saw one for sale back in 2002 at a place some of you may know, PA Police Supply (aka Chalk Hill).

I had to pass on it at the time but would like to track one down now that my NEW WIFE allows such purchases.

I realize this is one of those "stumble into it" type deals but if anyone has any ideas, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jim roaddog8688@wpa.net

Default Re: New Guy needs help w/ Charles Daly

"NEW WIFE allows such purchases."

I guess getting ride of the "old wife" was a good move on your part...but the "she allows" part is a concern...buy what you want...you are an adult and you earn your own money...I'm not a "caveman" but I'll be darned if I must get permission from my wife to make a purchase.

Ok, back on track...I've done a search and found nothing. I can recommend some auction sites that you can find odd ball stuff.

www.gunbroker.com

www.gunsamerica.com

Good luck...with both projects

SOunds like an "ATE UP" bubba job to me.

Lotta folks out there willing to lie and manipulate to make a dime off that day.

I just happened to stumble upon this thread today and was wondering if you ever had any luck finding a Charles Daly "pride" shotgun? I have one I purchased new directly from KBI. I believe there were only 250 of these guns made and only 125 sent to the USA. While I was purchasing this shotgun I was talking directly with KBI and they sold me the "pride" in 20 ga. They then called me a few months later asking if they could buy it back since it was the only one ever produced. The 12 ga "pride" has bigger flags and the 20 ga has smaller flags and was made and shipped to KBI for comparision and was supposed to hang in their showroom. I also have a 28 ga black synthetic stock semi auto Charles Daly along with a black synthetic stock 12 ga.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Markmillrun View Post
    I just happened to stumble upon this thread today and was wondering if you ever had any luck finding a Charles Daly "pride" shotgun? I have one I purchased new directly from KBI. I believe there were only 250 of these guns made and only 125 sent to the USA. While I was purchasing this shotgun I was talking directly with KBI and they sold me the "pride" in 20 ga. They then called me a few months later asking if they could buy it back since it was the only one ever produced. The 12 ga "pride" has bigger flags and the 20 ga has smaller flags and was made and shipped to KBI for comparision and was supposed to hang in their showroom. I also have a 28 ga black synthetic stock semi auto Charles Daly along with a black synthetic stock 12 ga.
    . I can't believe after all this time someone has one. Thank you for the reply. Would you be willing to at least send a picture. Roaddog8688@gmail.com. Many thanks. Jim
    A strong man, fully armed has a safe home". Luke 11:21

Exclamation Re: New Guy needs help w/ Charles Daly

Quote Originally Posted by roaddog8688 View Post
    <--------------Equinsu... ocha!

People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!