Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Angry palmetto state armory recievers

anybody else having problems with these guys and your current orders? we placed a order on mon. for two recievers, of course their computer order system wasn,t working well. so order was placed by fax with the license. numerous phone calls end up with a vm box thats full. other means of comunication have been fruitless. we asked for a comformation of the order when it was placed to no avail. hell of a way to run a co. left them a email a short time ago, all we want at this point is to know if order is active or not. i let you all know if they respond in a timely manner.

(Chester County)

Default Re: palmetto state armory recievers

i think they are overwhelmed with their $49 lower sale i've have great service from them in the past

(Bucks County)

Wow

I am looking for striped lower.

Anyone know how these lowers are?

(Cumberland County)

i thought they might be busy with the special pricing. but to me customer service is #1. if you don,t have the man power to deal with the orders you work longer hours or get help. no initial response to a order or even a response over 4 days has no excuse. this is why i normally stick to suppliers i am used to using. the low pricing and general decent feedback on their products prompted this try of them. the best part of this is they have nothing i can,t get from the suppliers i normally use. just reaffirms my theory that you should deal with longstanding reputable companies.

(Northampton County)

I ordered one of the $49 lowers and didn't hear anything from them for a few days. I was able to make phone contact. The gentleman explained that they are totally swamped with orders for the lowers at that price. I did get an email 2 days after that and recieved my lower a few days later. It seems to be a very nice lower. Today I put a Daniel Defense Lower parts kit in it and I'm waiting for my Hahn mag block to be delivered to make it a 9mm rig.

Smit