Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Butler County)

Wink My Draco mini pic.

Nothing special but here is is. I need a little sanding and more coats of polyurathane on the front grip.

I want to install a slant brake too.

Shoots great.

We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. Winston Churchill........

(Pike County)

Default Re: My Draco mini pic.

Very nice, how is the accuracy and recoil? Can we see a picture of you holding it so we can get a better idea of scale?

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Very nice, how is the accuracy and recoil? Can we see a picture of you holding it so we can get a better idea of scale?
    Here's a pic I posted a while back of mine - might give a little idea of scale

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post

Thanks LifeInPa.. I didn't shoot for accuracy but rather function. I held onto the magazine with the weapon held low in front of me.. I wasn't gonna get a black eye looking down the sights. lol I'll wait to shoot for accuracy when I install the buttstock..

The recoil was like an AK but exagerated because of its size. KaBoom.

Its gonna look really small with me holding it. lol I'll see if I can get a pic up for referance.

We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. Winston Churchill........

Very nice. I transfer mine this Saturday, and I already picked up my bart brake. ***sigh...so much to do...so little money.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Last Resort View Post
    Very nice. I transfer mine this Saturday, and I already picked up my bart brake. ***sigh...so much to do...so little money.
    great to hear... post a pic.. so little money AND time

(Butler County)

here is a pic with a 47 round mag....

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by TTR View Post
    here is a pic with a 47 round mag....

very nice - any feed issues with higher capacity?

(Allegheny County)

Thanks LifeInPa.. I didn't shoot for accuracy but rather function. I held onto the magazine with the weapon held low in front of me.. I wasn't gonna get a black eye looking down the sights. lol I'll wait to shoot for accuracy when I install the buttstock..

Its gonna look really small with me holding it. lol I'll see if I can get a pic up for referance.
    I think you'll be ok. My lady shoots the AMD 65 without the stock all the time using the sights. She's 100lbs...

Cowboy up!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Resort View Post
    That Bart brake looks cool. I was going to get one just to have it for a rainy day. I have no real need for it, all my AK's have brakes already it's just cheap and seems cool.

Toss me a PM when you get that on and let me know what you think of it. (If you can)

(Pike County)

Honestly it doesn't seem much smaller than the normal Draco AK. Since you have to hold it in a weird way how do you even hit anything at all? Targets must need to be within 50 feet of you. I am dying to see you put a stock on this baby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast