Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default A Pro-gun story on CNN!

I just saw a story on CNN that I couldn't beleive! A woman in Texas was about to be robbed. She had cameras outside her home that showed 2 thugs trying to kick her door open. She said "as I watched my cameras I grabbed my handgun and I was going to shoot at the first shadow that came around the bend." THEN CNN said "that's not all she had waiting for them" Then CNN's camera crew shows the woman showing off her new AR-15! Then CNN said that you don't even need a license in Texas to protect your home with a rifle or shotgun.

Wow! Promoting the protection of law abiding citizens by use of letal force by any mainstream media outlet is awesome to see!

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: A Pro-gun story on CNN!

Quote Originally Posted by ragtime8922 View Post
    I just saw a story on CNN that I couldn't beleive! A woman in Texas was about to be robbed. She had cameras outside her home that showed 2 thugs trying to kick her door open. She said "as I watched my cameras I grabbed my handgun and I was going to shoot at the first shadow that came around the bend." THEN CNN said "that's not all she had waiting for them" Then CNN's camera crew shows the woman showing off her new AR-15! Then CNN said that you don't even need a license in Texas to protect your home with a rifle or shotgun.

Wow! Promoting the protection of law abiding citizens by use of letal force by any mainstream media outlet is awesome to see!
    There is a bad side to that though,

Then CNN said that you don't even need a license in Texas to protect your home with a rifle or shotgun.
    By saying that, they promote the further belief that you need a "license" to protect your home with a handgun though. That, and popular culture belief that you should have to have a license. ...other than that, its pretty good for Communist New Network.
    Last edited by knight0334; January 7th, 2008 at 03:01 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    There is a bad side to that though,

By saying that, they promote the further belief that you need a "license" to protect your home with a handgun though. That, and popular culture belief that you should have to have a license. ...other than that, its pretty good for Communist New Network.
    Yeah, you're right about that but the over all feel was positive. The woman anchor even said somthing like "you go girl"

(Bucks County)

a pro-gun story on CNN??

anyone from Jersey reading this thread - look outside... has it frozen over around you?

(Allegheny County)

They just ran that story again and that "AR-15" might actually be an XCR. Can't say for sure. They first time I was runiing out of the room to type this thread and the 2nd time I just caught it as I was walking in and saw that folding stock that looked like the XCR. Anyone else see it?

(Cambria County)

They just ran that story again and that "AR-15" might actually be an XCR. Can't say for sure. They first time I was runiing out of the room to type this thread and the 2nd time I just caught it as I was walking in and saw that folding stock that looked like the XCR. Anyone else see it?
    That would be rather funny considering the current discussions going on about ROBARMS.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NineseveN View Post
    That would be rather funny considering the current discussions going on about ROBARMS.
    What are the discussions? Haven't heard, fill me in.

What are the discussions? Haven't heard, fill me in.
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/rifles-42...nson-arms.html
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa

(Schuylkill County)

CNN has the hotties. They have it on at work and I tune out the sound and look and the funbags.

Next is probably CNBC (I think thats what it is.. the one that has stocks all the time). FOXNews, sadly, is a bunch of old guys. Good news, bad eye candy. Even their reporters are mostly dudes.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Farbmeister View Post
    CNN has the hotties. They have it on at work and I tune out the sound and look and the funbags.

Next is probably CNBC (I think thats what it is.. the one that has stocks all the time). FOXNews, sadly, is a bunch of old guys. Good news, bad eye candy. Even their reporters are mostly dudes.
    Fox News has a weekend weather babe that I am madly in lust with.

I can't remember her name, but she is hot.

Yes I am a dirty old man.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast