Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: New M&P-C 9MM

(Carbon County)

Default New M&P-C 9MM

Just picked up a new m&p compact, took it to the range and i must say, its a great gun, never could get used to the glock26, it a tad bigger, but the feel and everything else is much nicer for me. highly recommed for anyone considerin a 26 or simular. very nice. and at 489. a bargain.

Default Re: New M&P-C 9MM

I agree, the ergos on the M&P are very good. Im not a fanboy of any sorts so I do put the M&P over the glock. The factory glock trigger is a tad better but on the m&p it can be rectified relatively easily.

Most of the glock boys shy away from the m&p simply bc glock "has a longer track record". In my experience the m&p and glock have been equally reliable for me (even though the 1st "batch" of m&ps had minor bugs).

(Carbon County)

Default Re: New M&P-C 9MM

i have to say this trigger is just as nice, april 2011 build date, dont know if it means anything, but the ergos much better. i looked at the gen 4 in the 26 but the grip felt like it would tear the palm of my hands off, very abraisive. and the smith a tad longer is what sold me. and my glock holster fits it perfect.