Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Doe tags

Default Re: Doe tags

Quote Originally Posted by A-5 View Post
    My brother in law took my boys to Lehigh treasury and they refused doe tag sales, they do not sell them. Can I still mail them in and get the tag or is it strictly over the counter in 5c. I have mailed them in the past and when over the counter started they stopped mailing them, but that was before the computer prints them out. Does anyone have a answer on that one. Just another reason not to go to Allentown now.
    The book states that as of this year Lehigh County no longer issues tags, period. You'll need to go to a different county treasurer. I got mine via mail from Bucks in a 3 day period.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by A-5 View Post
    My brother in law took my boys to Lehigh treasury and they refused doe tag sales, they do not sell them. Can I still mail them in and get the tag or is it strictly over the counter in 5c. I have mailed them in the past and when over the counter started they stopped mailing them, but that was before the computer prints them out. Does anyone have a answer on that one. Just another reason not to go to Allentown now.
    go to the courthouse dude, not treasury. you walk in with ID, you walk out with tags. I don't know if they are still processing sales
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    go to the courthouse dude, not treasury. you walk in with ID, you walk out with tags. I don't know if they are still processing sales
    Who handles your counties tags. The Game commission says the treasures office is where you are suppose to go. Most treausures offices are in the courthouse. Here is the link.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal...e=2#antlerless
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip W View Post
    The book states that as of this year Lehigh County no longer issues tags, period. You'll need to go to a different county treasurer. I got mine via mail from Bucks in a 3 day period.
    Chip's got it nailed, bold print at the bottom of page 50 says

The Lehigh County Treasurer no longer issues hunting or antlerless licenses

Dale

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by dk99358 View Post
    Chip's got it nailed, bold print at the bottom of page 50 says

The Lehigh County Treasurer no longer issues hunting or antlerless licenses

Dale
    Sorry for not looking but, I can't be the only one, must be why some people haven't got their first tag yet,
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

(Lehigh County)

And here is where I rip the Lehigh county Treasurer's office ( I know I was wrong, should have looked in book but thought they had to sell them), What to much to do in a day in the air conditioning, I guess they are to busy counting county tax dollars, and planning funding for the Halloween parade. Who allowed them to stop selling tags, a bunch of lazy quacks. Allentown is a hole, Billy Joel was right, any town thats famous because of that song is a looser town. Alright I feel better, my boys will be off to Reading. Can I still mail in?
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

A-5 it appears at this point all surplus tags for 5c are over the counter sales.
    Go to a county treasurer (other than Lehigh apparently) and purchase your tags in person. I've never done this myself but it appears this is how it is done.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Somerset County)

I don't know what the problem is with Lehigh. But I seem to remember a few years back another county that wasn't selling tags. Potter maybe? Something about not bonding properly or the audits weren't right or ???

So it's not the first time a county hasn't sold tags.

Dale

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    A-5 it appears at this point all surplus tags for 5c are over the counter sales.
    Go to a county treasurer (other than Lehigh apparently) and purchase your tags in person. I've never done this myself but it appears this is how it is done.
    I got my doe tags today (I mailed them a week or so ago) you can mail them in still, so you don't need to waste a trip or the gas or the day off of work.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567