Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus6 View Post
I know. I've read it. The point is, that now that there IS an answer. The paranoid legal eagle types need to stop. And leave it ALONE. Before the answer changes.

What they don't get is, what is legal for person A, is not illegal for person B. Therefore, I don't need to write them a letter just to get my own permission. In fact the chances of it ever being called into question is like being eaten by a shark while simultaneously being struck by lightning anyway...

But they have to keep asking, and asking... and asking... and the same type of people hound every NFA section and thread and "warn" everyone about the perils that will soon befall them. It's about personality type at this point. Shut up, step away from the pen, email, and forums. And don't put the AFG on your gun. Problem solved.

The answer is that it is legal. Stop mincing words, and trying to find vagueness. Just let it go. If the answer is not acceptable to you. Don't do it. Stop trying to convince us your interpretation holds the most water.

It's annoying. But the same guys haunt every one of these threads on many boards and do the same song and dance.
This is the USA, you know that aint gonna happen. People are anal over everything. we need to get back too the colonial days again and refresh some tree's