Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Longer Ranges in (or around) Lehigh Valley that allow Steel targets?

Right now I am a member at Triboro which is expensive but its 5 minutes away and never crowded, plus I can shoot my AR500 steel plate there. we used to go to the SGL #205 when my uncle would come along because he isn't a member at Triboro, plus we would go there to shoot trap.

I am looking for a rifle range that will allow me to shoot my AR500 targets are longer ranges such as 300 yards or even longer. Also an area for trap would be nice too since we haven't signed up for SGL permits.

So far I have found Ontelaunee and SGL #141, both have 100, 200, and 300 yard ranges. Whenever I go there will most likely be 4-6 of us. So The SGL range would be cheaper (each permit allows 1 guest), but it has far fewer benches and doesn't have a shotgun range.

Ontelaunee seems to be the best pick right now but they do not allow steel, plus I saw someone mention that they might be thinking of extended to 500+ yards which would be amazing.

Any suggestions?

...On a side note, to anyone who has signed up for the Ontelaunee range, how long does it take to get accepted and your membership card?
    Last edited by InfiniteGrim; July 4th, 2011 at 01:52 AM.