Lets hope so ive lived in 5 states besides PA(NY,GA,Al,NV,CA) and this is the ONLY one that used to have 2 things that drove me NUTS that no other state ive lived in has(well 3 actually)

1. when they used to have separate Doe and buck season ....luckily they fixed that...deer season is deer season when you see a dear SHOOT IT! lol

2. No Sunday hunting...I almost got in trouble the first week in PA as it was prime hunting season id just moved here 17 years ago in Sept from new Your I got everything moved Saturday and thought since I had a week off from work id take advantage Sunday to do some hunting....got all the way to the hunting site till I remembered Pa doesnt allow that

3.State controlled Liquor stores....every other place I could legally drink id just pick up anything from a 6 pack of beer or a case of beer to wine to burbon at the Grocerie store or convenience store...oh but not PA lol...and the DUMB rules cant buy less than a case at certain places or more than 2 six packs at others....just horribly backward and LAME.

so far the only thing they fixed to get in line with most of "reality" is number 1 hopefully #2 and #3 will also change .