I have proposal, how about we list all businesses in Delco that refuse open carry in their establishment. Lets not discuss on this page between OC and CC right or wrong or list businesses that provided substantial service, that’s should be on other thread in order to prevent confusion. What I’m talking about is your negative experience with business because of OCing. And maybe exceptionally positive experience, for example a bar that let’s you to have a OC party in their establishment. (if you were in the store shopping and they did not kick you out that doesn’t count as “exceptionally positive experience”)

I’m not telling someone to ovoid businesses that against OC. Its their right to refuse and I encourage everybody to be polite and leave the premises without giving black eye to gun community. Its up to you if you will go and put your weapon in the car and comeback to that establishment or take your business elsewhere.

Personally, I avoid businesses that discriminate against gun owners and will be thankful to everyone who can steer me clear from them. Name the business, address if you have it or tell us where its located. Thank you and remember: Strength is in numbers!