Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default NJ2AS Meeting Wednesday July 13, 2011 - KENN BLANCHARD - South Jersey Shooting Club

On Wednesday July 13, 2011 NJ2AS members and guests will be treated to a unique presentation by Kenn Blanchard AKA Black Man With a Gun. Most people know Kenn from the insightful and often humorous podcasts on his website http://www.blackmanwithagun.com. Kenn has a wealth of experience that gives him a perspective that you must experience and enjoy. Even if you are not from South Jersey, you may want to travel down to the South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow, NJ to see the Rev. do his thing. It promises to be a very special meeting. I hope to see everyone there. And please remember, for the present our meetings are FREE and open to the public. We encourage you to invite your family, friends and neighbors to join us for this presentation. All are welcome. SJSC is located at 840 Piney Hollow Road in Winslow and is easy to get to. The meeting starts at 7:30PM. See you all there.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: NJ2AS Meeting Wednesday July 13, 2011 - KENN BLANCHARD - South Jersey Shooting Cl

Sounds like a great time. I will say however, many will not travel to NJ because they do not have rights to defend their lives...

I am a transplant..

Keep fighting the fight.. You guys are doing great things down there. Keep it up.