Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Contagion 2011 Official Thread

UPDATE:

If you have shot with us before, you will be receiving an email on Friday June 24th. This email will contain a special pre-registration link. This special registration is available only to those who have shot with us before at one of our previous Zombie events. Once our special registration is done, if there are any spot left, we will conduct a general registration at a later date.

If you have shot with us before and don't receive an email on Friday, please contact me at lastdefender@aol.com provide a telephone number where I can contact you.

The date and time for our special registration will be contained in the email.

Thanks,

Gary and Freddy

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Contagion 2011 Official Thread

*starts giggleing and counting the days till the email*
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

For those who have shot with us before in one of our previous Zombie Theme Shoots, you should have received an email from me. If you did not, please contact me via email at lastdefender@aol.com

Thanks,
    Gary
    Last edited by Lastdefender; June 23rd, 2011 at 08:20 PM.

(Monroe County)

10, 9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 CLICKLY on link!!!!
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Bucks County)

Gary:

Did I win?

I missed last year as I was sick as balls.

Am I In?Am I in? Am I in?

(Bucks County)

OOoooh!

I Gotted a compermation email!!!!!

(Montgomery County)

If you were part of our special pre-registration, you should have received a confirming email from me. If you did not receive one and you were part of our special pre-registration please email me at lastdefender@aol.com You most likely mis-typed your email address.

Thanks,
    Gary

(Montgomery County)

I have good news for those first time Zombie Hunters out there! We have a handful of slots available for Contagion 2011. Contagion 2011 is the biggest and badest Zombie Theme shoot on the East Coast. We will be holding a general registration on Tuesday July 12th at 8:00pm Eastern Daylight Time. We will post the registration link here:

http://www.contagion2011.us/signup.html

It will be first come first served. You will only be able to register one person at a time so if you want to shoot with a buddy or significant other, you will need to have two internet connections to have any chance of getting two slots. This event will sell out in minutes so do not be late. I will not be able to add a spouse/buddy/significant other so please don't ask.
    We will maintain a waiting list so if you don't make it don't give up. The fee for this year's match is $125.00. This includes entrance into the shoot, a shirt, lunch, and 20 rounds through a belt fed 1919 machine gun. You are welcome to bring as many non-shooting guests as you like, the fee for them is $10.00 which includes lunch.
    The match is being held at The New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club in Gap PA on Saturday September 10th. We go rain or shine and no refunds will be given unless we cancel the event and that ain't gonna happen!
    This is a three gun style event. You will need a magazine fed center fire rifle, a pump or semi-auto shotgun and modern center fire pistol with a strong-side holster. Additional details can be found on our site at www.contagion2011.us

PLEASE NOTE: If you do register for our shoot, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email saying your registration has been recorded. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE MADE IT INTO CONTAGION 2011. This is an automatic feature of the software. You will receive a separate email from me welcoming you to the shoot and providing you with further payment instruction if you made it in.

Good Luck and we look forward to seeing you in September!

Gary
    Last edited by Lastdefender; July 12th, 2011 at 10:16 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Just a reminder... general registration is set for tomorrow at 8:00pm. There is only a handful of slots so be sure you are ready to go promptly at 8:00pm.

(Montgomery County)

Less than 12 hours to go!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast