Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to fourm

(Centre County)

Default new to fourm

Hi my name is Dustin and I am from Boalsburg. I am new to the fourm so just saying hi and seeing who else is in the area. Right know i have a mohawk 243 with a tasco 6x24 scope for ground hog hunting. i just got it sited in today and hope to go out hunting soon. I also have 2 .40 pistols. first one is a taurus slim, and the second one is a smith and wesson sigma. I am getting rid out that gun and getting a 9mm, cheaper to shoot. So if you feel like saying high just let me know

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: new to fourm

Welcome to the forums, Tons of great information, and pretty decent people. Enjoy!

(Columbia County)

Hi Dustin and welcome to the forum as well.As WarDog stated there is a ton of info here and quite friendly people.I will say on certain topics,some are very opinionated and everyone is welcomed to express theirs as well.We all agree to disagree at times but we all agree that we are here for the purpose of protecting what we have already and try to change the things that need to be changed.Again,welcome and enjoy your time here,Jim.

(Blair County)

Welcome to the Forum Dustin. Enjoy your stay.

(Centre County)

Hi Dustin, welcome to the forum! The Centre region board is a good one to watch for happenings at Scotia Range, local Sportsmen Clubs, and Ron's famous Sporting Goods Garage Sales.

Howdy. I'm fairly new here, too, but this is a really good group of people. I think you will like it here. I know I do. LOL

(Centre County)

there is a youth shoot at scotia this weekend. i went out there on friday to shoot my varminet gun in and only could shoot 7 shots or so since they shut down the range. what kind of guns do the youth's shoot. I am goin out on monday to scotia to get the rest of the shooting in, and hopefully pic up some more brass

(Columbia County)

Welcome to the forum! There are some great members around the state college area.
    They let me play with chemicals!

(Centre County)

Dustin, good to have you join the forum. Lots of good information and the Centre Co thread is fairly active. Lots of shooting clubs nearby, you may already be a member of one of them. I try to stay away from Scotia range. I also made my decision on a 9mm due to cost; firearms are made to shoot and the 9mm is about the least cost. Still a decent self defense round with good ammo selection.

(Centre County)

well i went to scoita on friday to shot my 243 in for ground hog hunting and while i was out there i went and picked up some brass. i am going back out tomorrow since i did not have enought time on friday because they shut the range down so i hope i can get into the rifle range. i got her tuned it pretty well she was as the bottom on the bulls eye on firday but i want her at the top of it and then i want to see what she will do at 200 yards. what other clubs are out there i might have some people that wants to join.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast