Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Default Re: boycott Robinson Arms

I haven't been keeping up with the elections anymore because I don't care for any of the candidates. Am I to gather that ALL of the candidates now are planning on stealing our weapons? As far as speculation goes, if they start passing laws against assault rifles, do you think the will outlaw the sale of them to civilians, or attempt to confiscate the ones that people already own legally?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoootie View Post
    I haven't been keeping up with the elections anymore because I don't care for any of the candidates. Am I to gather that ALL of the candidates now are planning on stealing our weapons? As far as speculation goes, if they start passing laws against assault rifles, do you think the will outlaw the sale of them to civilians, or attempt to confiscate the ones that people already own legally?
    The only thing the government can do is ban firearms. They can't legally take the ones you already own.

Edit: However, they CAN find ways to take away certain licenses you may already have. Look no further than the OC election fiasco. (fiasco referring to LO not our member)
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

M91/30 ~ Stag 15 Model 2

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by tec View Post
    The only thing the government can do is ban firearms. They can't legally take the ones you already own.

Edit: However, they CAN find ways to take away certain licenses you may already have. Look no further than the OC election fiasco. (fiasco referring to LO not our member)
    How naive. You kid yourself, if you think they can't find a way to come and take them. Armed resistance will be the only recourse at that point.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Montanya View Post
    How naive. You kid yourself, if you think they can't find a way to come and take them. Armed resistance will be the only recourse at that point.
    Unfourtunately you may be right. It's not just the act of taking the firearms but once they are gone be assured that the rest of our rights will be soon to follow.....

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by XCRmonger View Post
    personally, i'm a little relieved that Mitt dropped out. >_< not too excited about the way things are heading right now, either... did you know that even utah chose obama over hillary? heehee. She's such an evil nazi.
    Ok, stop begging. Its so unseemly. Since nobody else will step up I guess it has to be me. Yeah, I'll sleep with you for a new rifle. There, happy?

And just so nobody thinks that I'm doing it because I want to - the rifle will be donated to 97.

Everybody happy?

PM me

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
    Ok, stop begging. Its so unseemly. Since nobody else will step up I guess it has to be me. Yeah, I'll sleep with you for a new rifle. There, happy?

And just so nobody thinks that I'm doing it because I want to - the rifle will be donated to 97.

Everybody happy?

PM me
    LOL. Do they come in .308?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112