Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Lehigh valley mall

Well, either way...shouldn't it be the responsibility of the company to make customers aware of their store policies without us having to go look up their damned websiote before we go into the store? If they don't want law-abiding carriers in their store, armed, then they need to damned well state it loud and clear, up-front, highly visible, and for all to see. Otherwise they really don't need to get all butt-hurt when someone who isn't a fucking doofus walks in with a concealed firearm, and some dumb-ass pink-o lefty runs crying to management when aforementioned CC'er bends down to get the chips off the bottom shelf, and something slightly prints in his shirt/sweatshirt etc...
    Popichak is probably trolling this for his next story...

(Northampton County)

Well, I suppose they can do whatever they want. And I think if they don't want people to carry in their stores they should probably let people know that. But I don't see how they have any responsibility to do that. If they don't tell people, then people will carry, and they can get all butt-hurt all they want. So what? Screw them. Their problem, not yours. Unless you decide it hurts your feelings of something.

(Northampton County)

Nah, no hurt feelings here. It just seems...well, lacking all common sense. If you don't want folks carrying in your stores, make it known. People don't check out the website of Giant before they decide to do their grocery shopping, and they certainly don't read the by-laws of the company, IF infact they are even posted online. Many times, with many companies, they aren't.

Not trying to piss in anyone's coffee, just griping about lack of common sense in general, and in this case specifically.

(Northampton County)

I agree completely.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsor39 View Post
    It is their responsibility to follow the law and post a sign in a conspicuous location at the entrance stating if they have a policy regarding firearms. Toys r us has done so, and I have not been back since. Home Depot had issues with OC. Again, I know longer give them my money.
    Actually the opposite, Home Depot has no policy against carrying a firearm as long as it's carried in a legal manner according to each state. And the Allentown HD OC incident was initiated by an off duty officer, who was sued, and the carrier won damages.
    Criminals LOVE gun control. It gives them a safe work enviroment.

(Northampton County)

I'm not trying to make a generalization here, but: what is it about [some] Police officers that makes them hate legal carying of firearms by non-police types? If it's legal, and done with some measure of common sense and civic decency, shouldn't they be happy about it?! I mean, I know the more guns I know are legally around me, carried by intelligent folks, the smarter I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    I'm not trying to make a generalization here, but: what is it about [some] Police officers that makes them hate legal carying of firearms by non-police types? If it's legal, and done with some measure of common sense and civic decency, shouldn't they be happy about it?! I mean, I know the more guns I know are legally around me, carried by intelligent folks, the smarter I feel.
    Securing their jobs.

Police Officers, Lawyers and Judges have a safer job if there are billions of non-violent "criminals". So if they have a chance to make you one, they will. It's the capitalistic (American) way of Justice.

Jan
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Wegmans does not have everything I want, and their prices are not better on all products.

Wegmans grocery side is priced competitively. The problem is, their prepared side, the side where they make all the ready to eat food and package it themselves, is RIDICULOUSLY expensive - like the Wokery bar that is $8.99 a pound - shrimp that is $29.99 a pound - yikes.

(Northampton County)

I had a lv mall cop follow me and my teenage daughter around after somebody must have spotted me cc'ing, he didn't say a word to me just sort of stayed off to my side and observed until we left . I found it rather amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by akapjr View Post
    I oc in giant on linden st in bethlehem at least once a week..Nobody ever said anything to me.

Actually, that Giant is in Bethlehem Township. Not the city.
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast