Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class - Moosic, Pa. (Scranton area)

Quote Originally Posted by MedGuy View Post
    Hello, I just registered for your class. (my initials are JC, I put my full name in the registration form but I'm not going to post my name on a public forum).

Do you have everything from me you need? I paid via Paypal.

Also, if the class is cancelled how do I get a refund. I hope this isn't the case... but I figure it's better to ask now than later.

Thanks!
    We have received your registration and payment. If the class is cancelled, refunds will be automatically issued.

Default Re: CANCELLED - Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class - Moosic, Pa. (Scranton area)

The Utah permit class in Moosic, Pa. is now cancelled.

I must say, I'm a bit unhappy by the lack of follow through in this class. A good number of people indicated that they were interested in this class, so we put this together and up to this point, we had a grand total of 3 students who registered and paid for the class. Messages were sent to everyone who indicated that they were interested and this post was updated, yet very few people responded or even replied to the private messages. I would like to say thank you to the people who did register and to those few people that either replied to the private messages or called. For those that registered and paid, refunds will be issued shortly.

Fortunately, we were able to cancel our hotel reservations, but we are taking a significant loss on the airfare. We are a full time firearms training company and as the owner, I do not like taking a loss on an endeavor. The goal of a business is certainly not to lose money. When folks expressed interest, I made a determined effort to put this class together in a short time. This is actually the first traveling course that we've ever had to cancel due to lack of interest. I wish that things were different, but it is what it is. If you want good training to come to your area, you have to support that training.

I'll get off my soapbox now, but I felt that needed to be said. If anyone wants to get a group together for this class in the future and they are committed to attending, please feel free to contact me and we'll see about scheduling a class.

Jim Reynolds

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123