Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default CZ 2075 super compact 9mm

I have a chance to pull the trigger on one of these for cheap.

Who can tell me anything about this gun? It would be mostly used as one of many HD firearms, and as part of my CCW battery.

Thanks!

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: CZ 2075 super compact 9mm

Slick. I want one. Just like a full sized 75 as far as controls and everything go. Very nice. I'm quite jealous. You don't see them too often either. Decent capacity for its size too, basically a Glock 26 thats DA/SA. I believe it will also take higher capacity mags too.

I'd jump on it, but if you don't feel free to pass the sellers info on. I'm getting rid of my P07 Duty, I'd love to replace it with one of these.

ETA; My only gripe would be the beaver tail jabbing you in the side if carried IWB. Makes me crazy with my P07.
    Last edited by rwb1500; June 11th, 2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Berks County)

I have been researching this gun on and off for about a month now. I have heard nothing but good things. It can come with 10 and 14 round mags. I haven't held/fired one yet but I am hoping to get my paws on one at the gun show coming up. Mags run around $40 and other accessories are not as easy to come by as say, glock or XD's as this gun is just not as popular. The format was adapted from one of CZ's other models. A few other companies such as EAA have ripped off the design but that is nothing new.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post

Who can tell me anything about this gun? It would be mostly used as one of many HD firearms, and as part of my CCW battery.

Thanks!
    I've heard nothing but good - love those grips. If you don't get, or if they have more, pm me - I'd like to get one of those with those grips ! Good luck.

(Northampton County)

Thats a nice one ,really like the look of the grips, I have 6 cz in my coolection now all have proven to be 100% reliable and all are excellent shooters. That should be great for concealed carry. Enjoy it and post back let us know how it shoots.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

The one i have a line on is being sold in the Philly area for $299, but it has the plastic grips.

Thanks for the info.

(Berks County)

That is a good deal. They come in polymer or alloy but I think there is only a one ounce difference between the two.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Schuylkill County)

My friend bought one about 2 months ago he paid $500 so $299 is for sure a deal. Its a decent shooter but it will not feed Remington UMC 115gn value packs. It shot Magtech and Winchester fine but every other one of the Remington failed to feed. My USP9 eats the same ago all day long. It seems like the case is catching the feed ramp but not sure. Hope this helps.

(Delaware County)

I like the grips on that.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post

Thanks!
    Someone else said they are available in polymer frame and steel frame. Personally I prefer the steel, it gives you the ability to replace the factory grips. If it is polymer, there is no replaceable grip panel, the grip is molded as part of the frame. You can't make it pretty like the one in the pic. Also, I believe early on in the life of the 2075, some of the polymer framed guns began to bulge around the slide rails. The polymer seemed to be pulling away from some steel inserts. This may have been in the .40 cal though, and not the 9mm. I believe CZ has corrected that issue, though.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    I like the grips on that.
    They look to me like Hakan Pek's, a great grip maker from Norway. (pricey, though)

http://www.imageseek.com/hakan/
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast