Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Charles Daly semis...

I got a CHarles Daly Semi 12Ga recently on the way way cheap (under $200)

do they cycle any differently when the barrel is shortened??

I'm taking it down to 18", was going to SBS/form 1 it down to 16" but the handguard is too long and it seemed retarded.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Charles Daly semis...

You shouldn't have any problems.

CD makes NICE shotties. I bought one of their Field Tactical models while living in AZ. Defenitley quality guns, you'll enjoy it.

(Clarion County)

Default Re: Charles Daly semis...

CD does not actually build anything. KBI of harrisburg purchased the name and they use it as a brand for their imports. Im not positive but I believe the shotguns are european made. The Mauseers the used to sell were made by zastava and the 1911's they sell are made in the Phillipines by Armscor.
    I find most CD products to be of good value for the money and have a Daly ZDA on my list of guns to buy.
    I have a CD 1911 that took some tinkering but it is now flawless for a lot less money than the competitors.
    The only CD shotgun I ever tried was the semi 12 with a synthetic stock. It functioned well with higher brass ammo but did not function reliably with the low brass federal bulk packs from walmart.
    Use good ammo and I think you will like this shotgun.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.