Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: suppressor choice

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Having shot both the AAC 762SD and YHM Phantom I'd be comfortable with either of those.
    My friend has one(YHM Phantom) on his 9 inch upper in 300blk and for this AR10. I can't say I like it. For the AR 10 it's not hearing safe at all.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by animalmother85 View Post
    I'm waiting for mine to come in and add it to my trust. It is designed by AAC for the 300 Blackout. It will go on many other rifles, but the main purpose for mine is to go one a PWS Mk109.
    Well, Since Major ass hole posted the results for the 300 blackout, looks like you AAC koolaider's are getting bent over. Let this be a lesson to all. Never trust the manufactures numbers. The n6 was made for the 300 but it sure dont SOUND like it. Then again it cost about $200 more than the 762sd.
    Typical AAC hype to make you pay more when there are other options. See what happend with the tirant- osprey feud. Tirant msrp 1200 Osprey 895. woops! we better lower our price or we'll take an assbeating.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by forceinPA View Post
    Well, Since Major ass hole posted the results for the 300 blackout, looks like you AAC koolaider's are getting bent over. Let this be a lesson to all. Never trust the manufactures numbers. The n6 was made for the 300 but it sure dont SOUND like it. Then again it cost about $200 more than the 762sd.
    Typical AAC hype to make you pay more when there are other options. See what happend with the tirant- osprey feud. Tirant msrp 1200 Osprey 895. woops! we better lower our price or we'll take an assbeating.
    Oh yeah, you gotta love it when they dropped the price of the Tirant because the Osprey was a couple of db quieter!

Another big issue with AAC is now that Remington bought them out, there have been a lot of changes to "Corp" policy, no more upgrades, clean outs or modifications to AAC cans. Even if the spring goes bad on your ratchet mount you have to send in the whole can to AAC, Remmy said not parts can be sold to the end user. A lot of guys over on ST are backing away from AAC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12