Okay so in a few weeks ill be turning 18. As soon as i turn 18 id like to begin to excercise my carry rights. My questions are: When im 18 am i allowed to OPEN CARRY a pistol (that was gifted from my parents, do i need any documentation for this?). Also i know i cant carry it loaded in a vehicle and a first class city (Does Pittsbugh qualify as one?). Someone also mentioned if i wanted to carry concealed i should try to obtain a Maine Carry Permit (as they issue to non-residents, which would somehow give me the option to ccw) Can someone shed some light on this thanks!

Also, today in a Large chain outdoors shop i (with parent) was looking at firearms. I saw a pistol i would like to take a better look at and asked the salesman behind the counter if i could. He came out with a flat out "No, unless your 21", now i thought that if he handed it to my parent then they handed it to me that it would be okay for my to handle, But apparently not. Also the salesman said i couldnt even OC a Handgun unless im 21. Thanks for everyones help!!!