Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Pike County)

Exclamation Friends of NRA in Milford

For all you Pike County shooters and NRA members there is an NRA Friends meeting (not a banquet) at the American Legion Post on Milford Road, Thursday, June 2 at 7 p.m.
    You all know that Legion Post because it is the one with the helicopter in the parking lot.
    The meeting is being run by Kory Enck, who is the NRA representative. This meeting, I understand, is for the purpose of setting up a Friends of NRA dinner and gala...AND IT IS ABOUT TIME!

These Friends of NRA dinners have been all over PA and the nation but not in Pike County.
    With all the sportsmen and shooters we have, you think we would have more ranges, more gun stores and more NRA activities.

I know of a group of guys who are going. For all of you on this Pike forum spread the word. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Swede
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke ...

(Pike County)

Default Re: Friends of NRA in Milford

The Pike County NRA Friends committee has gotten off the ground! We met on Thursday, June 2 with Kory Enck, NRA rep, and discussed the organization for a NRA Pike County banquet/fund-raiser.

We have an enthusiastic committee and are on a roll. Nevertheless, we still need help. We will meet again at the Milford American Legion Hall on Milford Road at 7 pm on June 14, Tuesday. We welcome your help and ideas.(especially you retirees) If each individual takes one small job this will be a slam dunk.

See you there!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke ...

(Pike County)

Hi there. I used to be an NRA member back in Florida. I've since let my membership expire after having moved to NYC. Now that I've relocated to PA, I'm very much interested in participating.

Is there any chance that some of these meetings could be held on a weekend? I work in the city and thus commute everyday. Making a meeting on a weeknight is a near impossibility for me.

(Pike County)

Sorry I haven't been on this forum for a long time. The Pike County Friends of the NRA Committee has been meeting since June mostly on Tuesday nights (convenient for those interested enough to show up)at the American Legion Post on Log Tavern Road.

We have organized a Pike Friends of the NRA Banquet at Mt.Haven restaurant for September 13, 2011...a Tuesday, with doors opening at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are $40.00 per and includes dinner, raffles, auctions, prizes etc.

For those of you on this forum who didn't participate on the committee you can still be helpful by spreading the word about the Banquet and buying tickets to the event. Email contact can be made at fnrapike@ptd.net or you can PM me. If you want a poster I can email one to you. Maybe the forum guide will allow a poster attachment.

Friends of NRA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that promotes the shooting sports and youth programs. Ultimately it further strengthens our claim to the Second Amendment. It is where the rubber hits the road guys.

BTW there are a few members of the Pike Committee who are also Pike Forum members.

Regards