MiniDevil, I didn't want to hijack the PPK thread. Just wanted to say that I've owned my Thunder 380 for a few years now and have been carrying it since the first time at the range. I bought a Taurus 24/7 pro in 9mm a few months ago but finding myself more comfortable and confident with the Bersa. I have no reservations about putting the Bersa on when I leave the house. I'd trust my life with it and do. I load up with 8 Cor-Bons and I'm good to go. It'll fit in your pocket if need be. As far as reliability...I've never had a problem with it. I've shot about 1000rds including at least a few Corbon +P's to finish the days shoot. I'm going to replace this with another one when the time comes. Its accurate and easy to maintain. Alot of people put the Bersa down because its an inexpensive gun. But most who own em, love em. They are what they are, PPK knockoffs. But they're made right. They feel good and shoot good. I never worry about whether its going to fire or not, i know it will, 8 times if need be. It always has. Maybe I just got a good one, i don't know. But I'm happy with it.There's alot of good reviews on them.
www.gunblast.com/Bersa_Thunder380.htm
www.lesjones.com/posts/001097.shtml