Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Armstrong County)

Default Re: Bersa Thunder 380

I got my wife a all stainless Thunder 380. She uses it for her daily carry firearm. I keep telling her I'm taking it for my BUG. She says if I do I'll be talking like Michael Jackson (OUCH)

Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Butler County)

I bought my Duotone last August and Really am comfortable with it. Has not given me a lick of problem. Open carry and CC often, unless I end up in a state that doesn't allow guns on civilians. (IL, NY). Hate going there!

i paid for a duotone today... picking it up tuesday... something about purchasing two pistols in one day?!!? ill post up in the general section for it...
    This Space For Rent

(Luzerne County)

I also have a thunder .380 along with a trunk load of others. I have to say that the bersa is on of the most comfortable to CC and is very reliable. I'm very happy with it.

(Cambria County)

Smile Re: Bersa Thunder 380

Ok i must say.. I have a Bersa Thunder 380 ACP with a 15 round clip. The pistol is extremely comfortable to carry, and the only problem i had with is so far was "1" round tried to enter wrong and that was on the 3rd shot on the brand spanking new gun.. Other than that .. many rounds later..never a problem! shoots great.. absolutely no problems and is awesome to shoot. Love the pistol.. best investment i have ever made.. there should be a club just for this gun!

i just picked up mine today... and an extra magazine and some Corbon 90gr JHP... ill have a range report later on...
    This Space For Rent

(Adams County)

MAY I SAY:

Sit down, take it apart, clean it and then go to the range.

It a fine little gun, as I said before, one failure to eject in the first mag fired.
    After that---- its been perfect. ( I do fine it get dirty fast with just about all ammo)

~GOOD SHOOTING~
    Bill----------------------------->
    NRA - LIFE / ENDOWMENT MEMBER
    LIFE MEMBER - VIETNAM VETERANS AMERICA
    U.S.NAVY SEAWOLVES - VIETNAM 69/70

(Chester County)

I love mine, I have two of them one is the standard size in a matte finish, and the other is the smaller CC 380 in nickel. I cary it all the time. Truly a great firearm and great price.
    Walther + S&W = Perfection

Hi Walther22,

Saw your comments on the Bersa standard thunder 380 and that you have a CC model also. Am trying to decide which to go with...a standard matte 380 or a CC model. How would you compare performance between the two? Also, do you have any experience with the 380 Plus?

Sonny

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCopper View Post
    I have a Bersa thunder .380 in nickel. Nice, reliable, good looking pistol that I used to carry daily. I wouldn't say it is a PPK or better than, but it is a decent choice for an inexpensive CCW.

Take down both guns and you'll see the difference in the machining, the PPK is a better product and should last longer. That said, you can buy 2 Bersas for the price of a PPK so...

My Bersa has been a great pistol. I quit carrying it when I got my XD, and put it up for consignment at Freedom Armory in Glen Rock if anyone wants a nice cheeeeep pistol

Nothing wrong with it, but I'm no collector of handguns. I saw it sitting for months and figured it was time to pass it along.
    Very good point, It sure does win in the takedown dept. The ppk is a pain to take down, pulling the trigger guard down and removing the slide. I sold my thunder .380 duo to a friend last week, Bersa thunder duo tone, hard case, holster and 15 rd's of ammo for $180.00. Its been getting harder to find the ammo around here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast