Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Blair County)

Default Re: Bersa Thunder 380

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCopper View Post
    I have a Bersa thunder .380 in nickel. Nice, reliable, good looking pistol that I used to carry daily. I wouldn't say it is a PPK or better than, but it is a decent choice for an inexpensive CCW.

Take down both guns and you'll see the difference in the machining, the PPK is a better product and should last longer. That said, you can buy 2 Bersas for the price of a PPK so...

My Bersa has been a great pistol. I quit carrying it when I got my XD, and put it up for consignment at Freedom Armory in Glen Rock if anyone wants a nice cheeeeep pistol

Nothing wrong with it, but I'm no collector of handguns. I saw it sitting for months and figured it was time to pass it along.
    can't go back down that way...might get called a stalker

that and i really don't need a second bersa but a cheap one is hard to pass up
    The resident Saiga snob
    "You will never leave Harlan alive..."

(Luzerne County)

Bought my first Bersa Thunder about a year ago and have no problems with it and it was fun to shoot. A few months ago I picked up a Thunder Plus, for the extra capacity and found it’s reliable, comfortable to handle and easy to carry concealed. Fired Winchester, Remington, Federal and PNC ammo through it with out any hiccups. Basic load is federal hydro-shock.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Perry County)

I have a Thunder .380 also and have never had an issue. I don't shoot it as much as my other guns though.

(Butler County)

I have a Thunder 380 Duo Tone. it goes bang everytime i pull the trigger. If you carry it everyday then keep up on the Black Matte finish on the slide. There ain't much there. Great gun for the money.

We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. Winston Churchill........

(Chester County)

The Bersa is a very good gun for the money. I bought one for my ex a little before we went our seperate ways and I must say what I paid for that gun and how it performed I would buy another one with out batting an eyelash!!

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

i am glad to be reading this... i have been thinking about one for a while now and this post just made me decide to pick it up as soon as i have time.

thanks for all the input!
    This Space For Rent

(Lebanon County)

Does anyone have input concerning a holster, I'm looking for a paddle type with retention ??

(York County)

I could not be happier with my Bersa Thinder 380. It's accurate, reliable and easy to conceal when I want to. At the range the other day I had a few fail to feeds but I'm sure that had more to do with the girl that I was with not loading properly, most times it happened I looked into the mag and the rds were'nt seated properly. I love it.

Dave.
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by Brown-Bear View Post
    I could not be happier with my Bersa Thinder 380. It's accurate, reliable and easy to conceal when I want to. At the range the other day I had a few fail to feeds but I'm sure that had more to do with the girl that I was with not loading properly, most times it happened I looked into the mag and the rds were'nt seated properly. I love it.

Dave.
    i hear they FTF with limp wristing... but thats with a lot of pistols... lol
    This Space For Rent

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy4Blazer View Post
    i hear they FTF with limp wristing... but thats with a lot of pistols... lol
    When my kids first started shooting it, they'd get FTF's. I joked with them because for me to get it to FTF, it almost had to fall out of my hand. But yeah, it likes a nice firm grip. Especially with the +P's. I don't carry it often anymore, but I still love shooting it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast