Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Ladies Day Practical Rifle Match at LRGC

Folks,

The Practical rifle Program at LRGC will be holding its annual Ladies Day Shoot on Saturday, June 25th. Registration will be open on June 10th and I will post the link in this thread. Preference will be given to female shooters and those male shooters bringing their significant others. So mark your calendars accordingly as this is always a fun event that fills up quickly.

Here are answers to some of the questions I've received so far:

1. Will my significant other need their own rifle?- No, this is a team event and as such only one rifle will be needed. Feel free to bring two if you'd like but you only need one.

2. I'm a single guy, can I shoot in this event?- Maybe, this is a team event and we will try to match up singles as permitted by the numbers.

3. I am a single female with no shooting partner or rifle but I always wanted to try this sport, can I register?- Yes, we will have plenty of single male shooters to team you with.

4. What does my significant other need to bring to the range?- Eye protection, ear protection and a good safe attitude.

5. Is this match appropriate for first time shooters- Yes, we do ask that at least one of the pair be familiar with the firearm being used. If you are a single first time female shooter, we can pair you up with an experienced male.

6. I have a party to be at at 2:00pm, can I still shoot the match?- Yes, we will be done no later than noon.

7. What is the cost?- For members it's $5.00 for non-members its $10.00, all significant others and single female shooters are $5.00.

8. Will there be food?- Yes if I can talk Chef Christine into coming this month...

We do suggest that female shooters consider wearing collared shirts that tuck into their pants and hats. Brass burns are not at all fun. While it might not be stylish, it is our recommended attire.

Please feel free to email me with any other questions you might have to lastdefender@aol.com

See you in June!

Gary

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Ladies Day Practical Rifle Match at LRGC

Here is the registration link Ladies/Couples Registration Link

(Montgomery County)

Only a few slots left...

(Montgomery County)

Great job today everyone! I hope you enjoyed the day at the range. The scores are up! Here is the link. June Practical Rifle Scores

Congrats to all of our winners.

Team winners: Mark and Annette E.
    Second Place: Tim L and Dannielle A.
    Thrid Place: Mike J and Erica B.

The following individuals have earned an invitation to our coveted 2012 Boomer/Bravo Champions Match

1. Mark E.
    2. Tony L.
    3. Dannielle A.
    4. Annette E.

See you all in July!

Gary