Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default just ordered a cm9

So I just ordered a kahr cm9 online after reading all the great reviews about it....439 shipped so I think a pretty fair price from what I saw....now I'm a little worried cuz I havent seen one in person but I wanted something in between my lcp and xd 9mm sc.....did I make a big mistake or are they awesome guns?

Default Re: just ordered a cm9

Quote Originally Posted by billy870m9 View Post
    So I just ordered a kahr cm9 online after reading all the great reviews about it....439 shipped so I think a pretty fair price from what I saw....now I'm a little worried cuz I havent seen one in person but I wanted something in between my lcp and xd 9mm sc.....did I make a big mistake or are they awesome guns?
    They're awesome guns.

I have a PM9 with LCI and CT Laser in my future for sure.

(Mercer County)

I am a kahr fan. Own a pm45, and am looking to get a cm9 also. If you like the long double action only pull of the trigger, I think you will like it. Great guns for cc.

(Westmoreland County)

Thumbs up Re: just ordered a cm9

I got mine last week and paid 465. I know that is a little high, but do it to support the local gun store.

I was pretty surprised to see the feed ramp with a near mirror finish. Not sure what other people are seeing, but I am pretty impressed.

I felt a bit guilty getting this, I have a S&W442 w/laser and this is not too much smaller or lighter. BUT after I shot it, I feel no remorse!!! The snub is nice, but the CM9 was FUN. Ran 150 rounds with 0 issues. I had to actually slow down a bit as the slide was getting hot. Started real close, 5 yds and could put quick 6 in a half dollar. I was shooting 115 grn WWB and CCI 115 grn Aluminum cased.

I love my Smith revolvers, love my Glocks, and am a bit surprised how much I like the Kahr / CM9. Hopefully it is durable and remains trouble free. I am a big fan of the trigger and how mild it is to shoot. I already am thinking of another Kahr in my future.

Hopefully you will like yours too.

(Lancaster County)

Im have a PM9 and a P45 and they both have been flawless. Hope the CM9 is too.

(Cumberland County)

I wouldn't say you made a mistake. I love my K40 Covert, but it's a bit of an odd bird. I'm definitely looking at a PM9 or CM9 somewhere in the near future. I'd love to find a factory P9 Covert, or maybe make myself a CW9 Covert buy cutting the grip down on a CW9.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by storm_rider426 View Post
    If you like the long double action only pull of the trigger, I think you will like it. Great guns for cc.
    I really like the Kahr trigger setup. Super smooth all the way back and a nice break. It's so smooth it feels light.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Berks County)

yea hopefully i like it......im hoping to packet carry the cm9 when i want a little more than the lcp......if i like it i will prolly look into the cw45 as my first 45 because it looks very slim and compact for a 45.......i like to carry my guns and size and weight are big factors to me......i will post how i like my new cm9 when i get it and maybe even some pics.

The PM9 is too big for me to pocket carry, but i'm just 5'7".

I don't even carry my LCP in my pocket, since it is way slow to draw from semi-tight fitting blue jeans. I use a P3AT pocket clip and carry it IWB.

(Lehigh County)

You are going to love the CM9. I got mine a few weeks ago and have run 350 rounds through it with no malfunctions. You will amazed at the accuracy of this little pistol.

The sights on the CM9 are a huge improvement over the sights on the LCP (in my opinion). I recently added night sights to my CM9.

As far as pocket carry goes, I have no problem while wearing cargo shorts using a Desantis Nemesis. I doubt I will be able to pocket carry in jeans so I have ordered a Galco Ankle Glove.

Check out kahrtalk.com when you get a chance. A lot of good info on there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast