Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Read wut happened this evening...

My wife and I were at McDonalds this evening getting cokes in the drive through. We must have sat 2 cars from the pick up window for about 15mins when I finally got fed up with the guy up front. ( he kept adding to his order, we could see money exchanging at the pick up window.) I reached over my wife, she was driving and blew the horn. This fukkin irate Mexican, PR, spaniard, whatever gets out of the car and walks to the car in front of me (2 old ladies inside) leans to the window and screams "whats the fukkin problem bitch". My wife yelled out we did it. He looks back at us and yells "just relax, relax" and gets back into his car. Now my wife is a mess, worried this guy is gonna wait for us. I'm a bit concerned, he was a genuine "gangster". He drove away. At what point would I have to let this escalate before I could exercise my right bear arms? I dont want it getting that far again.
    Springfield XD
    4" 45ACP
    3 High Capacity Mags
    Tactical Flashlight

Default Re: Read wut happened this evening...

well first off the key to carring a concealed weapon is to de-escaltate a situation, and not starting one. Next time lay off the horn. I don't mean to insult you or disrespect you, but if your going to carry don't start anyhting, I don't honk, I don't flip the "Bird" when I get cut off (This happens alot and I'd like to flip them off, honk the horn, and reearend the guy cutting me off) but I don't, because carrying a concealed weapon is a responsibility not to be taken lightly, just because he got loud with you is no reason to draw down, in that scenario you did the right thing by letting him cool down and go about his business. You can only draw in defesnse of yourself or another, if the guy had started beating on the old lady, then I definately would have drawn.
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

Wherent you the one who wanted a baton?
    Lets examine this:
    This fukkin irate Mexican, PR, spaniard, whatever gets out of the car and walks to the car in front of me
    Did you know reguardles of the origin, you are not allowed to discriminate in the USA? I realize your trying to show he was not "white" but just saying the man or the guy got out of the car is ok, not nationallities.
    I'm a bit concerned, he was a genuine "gangster".
    Yeah they usualy weare big coats that advertize "gangster" in them... now you are placing him in a situation that he might not be at all. If you saw my supervisor you would say he is a skinhead, meet Diego.. what you going to call him?
    As was posted earlyer, if you plan on carrying, you need to cool off and I would add get a bit of diversity training. Not to mention, I would concider that even when you go for a CCW and have your perfect 2 referances... Any ol person who claims your not fit to carry or own can block you.
    Imagine this cenario... "We is at Micky D's you know Officer, cause my friend here wants to buy some burgers for the homeless... My friend realizes the manager is a good guy and he wants to give us extra you know, for the homless since we dint get pops and all that. So we get more burgers just a fin you know.. This honking starts, I gets out of the ride you know, wanting to know if the ladies in back is having a heart attack or some thing, this crazy guy com out with this lead stick and bops me in the head.. Man i see stars every where, then he pulls a piece on me.. "

There flies your ccw, not to mention a lot more.
    Going to carry, you want to be very civil, almost a model citizen. You dont pop wheelies, you dont honk in traffic, and you dont judge and call names.

Right now, In my Frenchman's eyes, your very low.
    At what point would I have to let this escalate before I could exercise my right bear arms?
    Id say right after your wife smacks you in back of the head for placing her in such danger. But i would not say Bear arms. I would say At what point would I have to let this escalate before I could exercise my right to be quiet and appoligize...
    Last edited by Frenchy; November 12th, 2006 at 02:16 AM. Reason: just couldnt resist adding the last line.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadTitan View Post
    This fukkin irate Mexican, PR, spaniard, whatever gets out of the car and walks to the car in front of me
    Ey essey, you need to lay off the horn, and keep yo' woman in check when you totting around a loaded piece. I'd say more to you, my honkie brother, but I think Frenchy encapsulated the theme pretty well.

Dont forget an armed society should be a polite society. And really, if you are thinking of pulling a gun because some dude yells at you in a drive through, you should reconsider being more "white" and just calling the police.

On another note, its nice how you refered to people from Central America, the Caribean, and Europe as a typical chicano gangbanger.

(haha! couldn't resist!)
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

LOL
    chicano gangbanger
    I wouldnt worry too much about them stalking you, but the 2 old ladies who must of been crapping their pants I would worry about, I bet they have your licence plate memorized. Just remember if they pull out a Lady Smith on you... Its just a name, cause it dont shoot like no Lady!

Some of them ol warhorses can shoot the pimple off a crow at 50 paces. But thats just cause they cant take big paces while carrying their ol shotgun!
    http://massdestraction.com/1006-Super_Granny.html Gamma has fun!

Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood

(York County)

I see where this is going... Make me a racist, but that isnt what this is about. Just trying to paint a picture of how this guy depicts himself. I saw this guy, you didnt. Yes this guy is a typical "gangbanger", it's the kind of guy that gets out of his car and freaks out and cusses out old women. And NO I wasnt thinking of pulling it out. I'm saying how far does it have to go before I feel the need to defend myself. This timberland boot, big pants ass hanging out, huge white T shirt, silver chain large charm on the end, silver capped top row teeth wearing "gentlemen" cussed out elderly women, he's no thug...NOOOO You all jump for the race card way to fast. No one even asked for details, just jumped right in. I may have been impatient and wrong for blowing the horn. I have a screaming newborn in the car, a wife who has been caring for him for the past week (bronciolitis), and me being awake for 24+hours from coming off shiftwork midnight the night before. We were tired and hungry. But I thought it was a civilized society where you blow the horn and get the finger at worst, or the employees speed things up when the mgr sees the line wrapped around the building. But I guess its easier to point the finger at me "the racist hater." As for the other thread about the baton, I would only be carrying that when I ride the bike.
    Springfield XD
    4" 45ACP
    3 High Capacity Mags
    Tactical Flashlight

I see where this is going... Make me a racist, but that isnt what this is about. Just trying to paint a picture of how this guy depicts himself. I saw this guy, you didnt.
    You think we never see big guys in baggy pants hald way down to their ankles?
    Yes this guy is a typical "gangbanger", it's the kind of guy that gets out of his car and freaks out and cusses out old women.
    He would of been perfectly happy in his car had no horns honked.
    And NO I wasnt thinking of pulling it out. I'm saying how far does it have to go before I feel the need to defend myself.
    First it has to be self defence, not provocation. The old ladys honk the horn, the guy comes to beat you up (not your car but you personally) its self defence, You honk and you get the trouble, its provocation. Mainly cause from what you said he mainly only cussed ppl out. Remember the old song, Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me
    This timberland boot, big pants ass hanging out, huge white T shirt, silver chain large charm on the end, silver capped top row teeth wearing "gentlemen" cussed out elderly women, he's no thug...NOOOO You all jump for the race card way to fast.
    You just described millions of people in America. Dont judge people by what they wear. Its bad for every one. If this timberland boot, big pants ass hanging out, huge white T shirt, silver chain large charm on the end, silver capped top row teeth wearing "gentlemen" stopped in winter and pulled your car out of the ditch, you might not be calling him names like fu**in irate Mexican, PR, spaniard...
    No one even asked for details, just jumped right in.
    dint have to... you provided already
    I may have been impatient and wrong for blowing the horn. I have a screaming newborn in the car, a wife who has been caring for him for the past week (bronciolitis), and me being awake for 24+hours from coming off shiftwork midnight the night before.
    Welcome to reality, we all have "Mondays" mine is usually on Thrursday.
    We were tired and hungry.
    So was they obviously, they had to have more food!
    But I thought it was a civilized society where you blow the horn and get the finger at worst, or the employees speed things up when the mgr sees the line wrapped around the building.
    Or people wait their turn in line patiantly... All civil like.
    But I guess its easier to point the finger at me "the racist hater."
    Now your calling your self names! we did not say this, just said you should not call people names.
    As for the other thread about the baton, I would only be carrying that when I ride the bike.
    You might find that in Rural America, People dont ride crotch rockets as much. And the ones that do are usually in the ditch because they missed a curve (road apples happen in Rural America, not to mention the deer seem to think they own the roads) wondering who this Mexican, PR, spaniard is who is running out the field clutching a big mac asking if you are ok .. "Signor! No hablo inglés sino que soy aquí si usted necesita ayuda" "Signor! you OK? I no comprede Anglais but i can help if you neeed! Jo hungry? here Eat! I have extra, we stopped at Micky D's"
    Last edited by Frenchy; November 12th, 2006 at 11:36 AM.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

(York County)

HaHa I get it. Ok
    Springfield XD
    4" 45ACP
    3 High Capacity Mags
    Tactical Flashlight

(York County)

You might find that in Rural America, People dont ride crotch rockets as much. And the ones that do are usually in the ditch because they missed a curve

Why is that...Frenchy?
    Springfield XD
    4" 45ACP
    3 High Capacity Mags
    Tactical Flashlight

You might find that in Rural America, People dont ride crotch rockets as much. And the ones that do are usually in the ditch because they missed a curve

Why is that...Frenchy?
    Road apples happen in Rural America, not to mention the deer seem to think they own the roads. Its not even safe to drive a car fast on most backroads, and I dont know about where you live, but here not 20 miles out of Pittsburgh, its not rare to find deer crossing major roads where the posted limit is 50mph. When you hit a deer, or a few road apples in a curve, you will understand.
    When you see a pickup with a plow in the front in PA, its not to clean snow, its to push the deer out of the way! We dont have nearly as much snow as we have deer. ( mind you I'm from northern Quebec where 12 inches of snow in one fall is not unusual.) Where my daughter lives 12 feet of snow anual snowfall is pretty average...
    http://www.goski.ca/view-news-releas...ewsreleaseid=6
    At the beginning of the season, generous snowfalls blanketed this popular Charlevoix ski destination`s trails in 215 cm of fresh powder, explaining the considerable increase in visitors over the Christmas holidays. From mid-February to the end of March, Le Massif was literally buried under an additional 234 cm of snow, further boosting the numbers during March Break – and even setting an all-new skier-visit record on March 26th. Overall, 531 cm were registered on this season’s Natural Snowfall Chart. For those who dont do well on Centimeters... Thats 17+ feet of snow! or 209+ inch! http://www.symbioticdesign.com/tools...converter.html
    Last edited by Frenchy; November 12th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Clint Eastwood

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast