Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default UTAH CFP COURSE, HUNTINGDON VALLEY PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 18TH, 2011

UTAH CFP COURSE, HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 18, 2011
    UTAH CFP CLASS - (CARRY in 33 states with RESIDENT PA LTCF also . . . UTAH CFP only 29 states including PA legally!!!)

(Reciprocity agreements change frequently so please confirm before traveling)

Course Date: June 18th, 2011
    Course start time (9:30 registration - class at 10:00 - 14:00)
    Course Location: Team Life, Inc.
    451 Veit Road, Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania 19006
    Course Cost: $110.00 (if registered by June 13th) - Utah CFP ONLY
    $125.00 (if registered after June 13th)
    $20.00 deposit required to register and confirm spot

Registration at the door is space available.

A live fire option (at a nearby range) will be offered for additional fee of 40.00 to meet other states CCW (Arizona, Florida, and Virginia) requirements. Includes student manual, additional set of fingerprints, targets, range time, and certificate of completion for AZ, VA and/or FL. Florida and Virginia applications notarized also if needed requested.

Mail payments too:

Team Life, Inc.
    P.O. Box 588, Trevose, PA 19053.

Certified Check, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. Paypal -- info@team-life.org Cash ONLY at the door.

(NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED)

What is included: Utah CFP class, fingerprints, (6) passport size photos,
    your state issued Drivers License or State ID photocopied for
    packet, and a preaddressed envelope to the UTAH BCI to facilitate
    return of your completed package. You will leave the class with the
    packet COMPLETE. We will be doing the fingerprints, copying of
    Drivers License/State ID, and passport size photos on site.

ONE STOP SHOPPING!

No need to get fingerprints, passport photos, photo copying, etc. done elsewhere. Completion of Utah CFP class also meets requirements for an Arizona and/or Florida Concealed Weapons Permit if you complete an optional live fire exercise at conclusion of classroom portion. A notarized affidavit attesting to completion of course and live fire for use in obtaining an Arizona and/or Florida Non Resident permit and additional fingerprints will be provided if requested. This way you can get a Utah and a Arizona and/or Florida Permit if you would like. Light snacks and beverages will also be provided at no additional charge.

NOTE: You may download the application from the UTAH BCI site ahead of time if you desire. Application is double sided.

http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/doc...CFPapp0511.pdf

(Utah state application fee not included.)

Gregory R. Brown
    Deputy Chief, Training Division
    Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer
    Team Life, Inc.
    P.O. Box 588
    Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053
    (215) 310-5436 office
    (267) 228-1943 cell
    (800) 469-6914 E-Fax
    info@team-life.org
    www.team-life.org
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gbrown221; May 28th, 2011 at 08:07 PM.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: UTAH CFP COURSE, HUNTINGDON VALLEY PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 18TH, 2011

I am going to see how the money situation works out for the next couple of weeks and see if I can make this! I really do need to get my hands on the Utah permit.
    Junior

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: UTAH CFP COURSE, HUNTINGDON VALLEY PA (BUCKS COUNTY) JUNE 18TH, 2011

Viper:

Lt. Healy and Lt. King have inquired recently to me about auditing one of our Utah CFP classes. Both indicated having a desire to see what is generally covered in states that require training. I am sure they will be glad to see you if they attend! ;-)

Regards,

gbrown221

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by gbrown221 View Post
    Viper:

Lt. Healy and Lt. King have inquired recently to me about auditing one of our Utah CFP classes. Both indicated having a desire to see what is generally covered in states that require training. I am sure they will be glad to see you if they attend! ;-)

Regards,

gbrown221
    Auditing? To what purpose? Do they want to just gather information, or are they looking to make changes within our own practices?

Who knows.
    Junior

(Philadelphia County)

We have nothing to hide and welcome their attendance as the course is based on the laws of UTAH and not the "State of Philadelphia" :-)

Lt. King when I spoke to her was more interested in the live fire exercise for AZ. She even asked if she could shoot!

Mark since you are soo famous now will we have to pay you royalties if you attend :-) ???

(Delaware County)

We have nothing to hide and welcome their attendance as the course is based on the laws of UTAH and not the "State of Philadelphia" :-)

Lt. King when I spoke to her was more interested in the live fire exercise for AZ. She even asked if she could shoot!

Mark since you are soo famous now will we have to pay you royalties if you attend :-) ???
    No - having a chance to outshoot the person in charge of the gun permit unit will be rather awesome in and of itself.
    Junior

(Chester County)

Considering everything Marc has been through, emotionally and financially, how about letting him attend the class for free. The man has stood up for all of us in this current fight with Philadelphia. We all stand to benefit from any success he may have.

If Montco decides to revoke him he will become ineligible for a Utah CCW. (If the new law is in effect now)

I'm still going to do a Utah CCW class with a majority of the proceeds going to Marc's legal fund, I just need to free up some time in the next month or two.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by GL23 View Post
    Considering everything Marc has been through, emotionally and financially, how about letting him attend the class for free. The man has stood up for all of us in this current fight with Philadelphia. We all stand to benefit from any success he may have.

If Montco decides to revoke him he will become ineligible for a Utah CCW. (If the new law is in effect now)

I'm still going to do a Utah CCW class with a majority of the proceeds going to Marc's legal fund, I just need to free up some time in the next month or two.
    GL23: We have already offered Marc a spot for FREE and the gentleman that he is has declined my offer indicating a position that he would be "given special treatment.", but we kindly reminded him that his money was no good to us.

I was hoping we could set up an autograph booth for him :-) This would be the first time we hosted a celebrity at class :-)

If Marc completes the optional live fire after our Utah class he will qualify for an AZ permit which he will be good in PA with even if Montco revokes him and he is subsequently made inelligble to apply for a Utah CFP.
    Last edited by gbrown221; May 28th, 2011 at 07:36 AM.

(Chester County)

Gl23: We have already offered Marc a spot for free and the gentleman that he is declined my offer indicating his position that he would be "given special treatment.", but we kindly reminded him that his money was no good to us.

I was hoping we could set up an autograph booth for him :-)

If Marc completes the optional live fire after our Utah class he will qualify for an AZ permit which he will be good in PA with even if Montco revokes him and he is subsequently made inelligble to apply for a Utah CFP.
    Thanks Greg.

(Philadelphia County)

No problem GL. It is are pleasure to assist Marc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast