Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 17

Default Re: Glock 17

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    However, it might be of interest to the OP to know that people have posted videos on you tube of Fobus paddle holsters being ripped right off of a person wearing it.
    Here is one of the videos i was referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDeKt...eature=related
    I've seen it before, I don't care cause I don't buy Fobus anything just cause I prefer other "name brands". But I'm only looking to have fun and compete a little. I don't carry a Glock 17 and if I did it would not be in a Fobus or anything like it, I prefer leather OWB holsters such as FIST #12. I don't make a habit of OC cause I don't like the attention, I have done it, and will live without it.

This was strictly about asking some questions about gun games and what products some who have done it or do it are/have used for holsters and mag pouches. We went back and forth on another thread about ammo and I've read other where you have done the same and here you are again doing in this thread. If you have something to prove to everyone do it on your own threads, this is getting ridiculous that you consistently go back and forth with everyone, I don't care about "real life SD" I'm concerned with having fun with some friends at a club match and maybe having some equipment that would make it easier to be faster, if you can't keep to that topic start your own thread.

Shrug, forgive me as i was but trying to steer you away from a questionable product that was recommended by another poster in this thread.

I had no idea if you planned on dual use CCW duty from your "game gear", as you had not specified originally. In fact, your original post was very vague. So vague that a few other posters didn't even know what your question was. It was with that in mind that i mentioned Fobus holsters having issues after they were recommended to you.

In the future, if i know a product is flawed, i will be sure not to tell you.

In fact, i think i'll just ignore you.
    Last edited by Valorius; June 1st, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    Shrug, forgive me as i was but trying to steer you away from a questionable product that was recommended by another poster in this thread.

I had no idea if you planned on dual use CCW duty from your "game gear", as you had not specified originally. In fact, your original post was very vague. So vague that a few other posters didn't even know what your question was. It was with that in mind that i mentioned Fobus holsters having issues after they were recommended to you.

In the future, if i know a product is flawed, i will be sure not to tell you.

In fact, i think i'll just ignore you.
    While I can appreciate your input on this it's not the input that is the problem, it's the way you are projecting it. My original post was very clear if you read it. I clearly ask a question and highlighted it in purple several posts ago, but just as before you have to prove that you are right or have some point to make that no one seems to get, we got it. My only problem with what has gone on here is the argument you are making; I want this to be a discussion not an argument. Please feel free to have any input you like just keep it more cordial. If you choose to ignore me that's your prerogative.

(Allegheny County)

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    While I can appreciate your input on this it's not the input that is the problem, it's the way you are projecting it. My original post was very clear if you read it. I clearly ask a question and highlighted it in purple several posts ago, but just as before you have to prove that you are right or have some point to make that no one seems to get, we got it. My only problem with what has gone on here is the argument you are making; I want this to be a discussion not an argument. Please feel free to have any input you like just keep it more cordial. If you choose to ignore me that's your prerogative.
    Your OP was clear as mud , even now I'm just kinda assuming some things . Dude was just trying to help . Chill the fuck out man .

People get all fucking weird on the internet

(Westmoreland County)

the guy asked a question on uspa or some other game use holster and gear and you guys are all i a bad as? that eat holsters at class.realydo you have to worry about got to watch out for some one might rip your gun out of your holster like you are in a war give me a break chill out you are not in a war zone i walked all around the burgh for years and if i had a gun in nylon rig for two bucks i was golden what are you doing that some one is ripping your gun off of you or what crazy scenario are you day dreaming of only cops get into scenarios like what you are talking about. I bet john wayne wouldnt care what holster you used

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    Y

Your OP was clear as mud , even now I'm just kinda assuming some things . Dude was just trying to help . Chill the fuck out man .

People get all fucking weird on the internet
    I can't help it if you can't read. If you don't like the topic you can leave too. My topic was about some holsters and mag pouches for IDPA or IPSC not all the BS you and Valorus have been spouting for 3 pages now. And as far as chill, I'm not excited at all, just tired of him being on other people's posts like he's the end all be all. Not for nothing dude but no one here used the language you used so maybe it's you who should be more chill.

I have my answers from the few guys who were decent here. Mods- close this thread, it's a waste to argue this any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    I have one too...and it comes off during FoF. It just takes a wheel turn to come off. Really easy if you're doing FoF and use something like a kotogaeshi or a head and arm takedown. Control the arm, roll to the belly and you have open access to literally rip the gun (with the holster) off of the body.

Have you done any fof or retention stuff with yours? What kind of training gun did you use with it?
    I thought we were talking about a cheap gun game holster that won't rip off when you draw. I've never been attacked by a cardboard target at IDPA so I'm not really sure how the holster holds up to that.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123