Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default "Deal of the day"

Just putting it out there. I have no idea if it's a "good" deal or not...

Living Social

Hit today's deal with your best shot: a two-person package at Classic Pistol Indoor Range in Southampton. Pay just $27 for one hour of range time for two people, one handgun rental, one box of range ammo, eye and ear protection, one target backer, and two targets (regularly $55). Get your blood pumping and the pistols firing a half hour from Center City at this state-of-the-art facility where safety comes first. Whether you're a sharpshooter or you've never held a gun before, Classic Pistol is the perfect place to get in some target practice with a friend, with instructive personnel, multiple lanes, and a wide range of firearms. At 51% off, this notch-worthy deal is one for your lipstick case. Fire away!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: "Deal of the day"

I guess thats not a bad deal. If it includes one box of ammo, I'm guessing 50 rounds, its a pretty legit price.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Beaver County)

Default Re: "Deal of the day"

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    Just putting it out there. I have no idea if it's a "good" deal or not...

Living Social
    It probably is a good deal, if you don't have a gun, or want to rent something you don't yet own, and don't have another, less expensive, option for a place to shoot.

Oh, and if your lipstick needs another notch. Mine doesn't, at this point!
    Kevin Singleton, Potawatomi - {ZRT - Sector 4}