Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default It followed me home today!

Went to the range to try out a Five-seveN and ended up seeing this beauty. Been wanting a M&P9 for a while. Love the 2 tone and the 5 inch barrel. Going to take it out tomorrow and break it in. It seems I cant go into a gun shop without walking out with something. By the way really great service at Classic Pistol in Southampton. Really knowledgeable and dont mind talking and shooting the shit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Monroe County)

Default Re: It followed me home today!

Never seen one in two tone from the factory. If it's a used gun I would raise an eyebrow at it since it's missing it's melonite finish.
    Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets.

(Montgomery County)

Congrats! Nice purchase, and I agree with you regarding Classic Pistol. Friendly, helpful staff, some good buys, and my favorite thing about them: They're a CZ-USA dealer. Actually, that's a blessing and a curse. I almost always see a CZ pistol I want in there. :-)
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert97 View Post
    Never seen one in two tone from the factory. If it's a used gun I would raise an eyebrow at it since it's missing it's melonite finish.
    Its Factory and Brand New! Ive never seen one before in person but ive seen them online. I think they were limited production. Either way I LOVE it. I love my glocks but its nice to have something reliable any shiny every once and a while.

(Cambria County)

Congrats on your new S&W!!!
    These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Thomas Paine 1776

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by matt1080 View Post
    Went to the range to try out a Five-seveN and ended up seeing this beauty. Been wanting a M&P9 for a while. Love the 2 tone and the 5 inch barrel. Going to take it out tomorrow and break it in. It seems I cant go into a gun shop without walking out with something. By the way really great service at Classic Pistol in Southampton. Really knowledgeable and dont mind talking and shooting the shit.
    Nice!
    You might want to post a comment in the "Where to (or not to) Spend Money" forum. I see a lot of complaining about shops, smiths and ranges, I think most of us would like to see more positive comments there.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    Nice!
    You might want to post a comment in the "Where to (or not to) Spend Money" forum. I see a lot of complaining about shops, smiths and ranges, I think most of us would like to see more positive comments there.
    Great idea! Thanks. I went ahead and made one. Theres a lot to be said about customer service. It really does go a long way.

(Centre County)

That's awesome! I'm a huge M&P fan and would love a two tone. Perhaps some Cerakoat is in order for the full size........
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Warren County)

Thumbs up Re: It followed me home today!

nice pick up, the M&P's are a great gun and much better looking then your Glocks (no offense). Enjoy it and shoot it well........ Whenever I walk into a store I have to judge how much it will cost me (with wife) if I walk out with something I did not walk into the store with. LOL
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by chez323 View Post
    nice pick up, the M&P's are a great gun and much better looking then your Glocks (no offense). Enjoy it and shoot it well........ Whenever I walk into a store I have to judge how much it will cost me (with wife) if I walk out with something I did not walk into the store with. LOL
    I had that problem in the beginning now I have so many guns she cant keep track of whats new and old. As long as she doesnt see the Amex bills every month i'm good! And as much as I love my glocks it is a much better looking gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast