Took the new LCP out to shoot yesterday. Put 60ish rounds through it between myself and the wife (gun is hers). Initial thoughts... that gun sucks. It beats the hell out of your hand and the trigger pull makes it worse, since it tends to skew your grip to where the thing is hitting you in the crook of the thumb. A real ball buster. Also, the slide lock is just shy of complete bullshit.

All that said it does shoot just fine. From 5 and 7 yards we didn't miss the silhouette at all, and you could pretty much hit where you pointed if you fight the urge to anticipate the trigger (did I mention the trigger blows?). Since this gun is really designed for pulling out of your pocket and emptying it into a close range bad guy I'll say it will serve its purpose. But breaking it in isn't going to be super fun time.

The wife had one instance of the mag not seating and not feeding the second round. Going to say that's her fault. And three or four times the slide didn't go the whole way into battery. Not going to judge that yet, since it hasn't been cleaned or fully broken in.