Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Baby Browning re-introduced?

I am not sure where I read this but it was in a gun magazine a while back and I am at a loss for info on it and may be interested. I dont know who is making this gun now but it has a few slight changes and maybe even a different manufacturer.

Does anyone know about this little pistol. It is 25acp i think also.
    thanks

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Baby Browning re-introduced?

There is a company that has been making a Baby Browning replica for a few years, since the mid '90s I think. It is 25acp.

http://precisionsmallarms.com/

FN, the original maker of them stopped many many years ago. There has been several companies making replicas of them since the early 1900's. Astra, FIE, Bauer, just to name a few..
    Last edited by knight0334; May 22nd, 2011 at 09:51 PM.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Allegheny County)

The company that i cannot remember, i believe has just recently started making them - the magazine was a couple of months ago. It must be another manufacturer.

That company is Precision Small Arms. They have a extensive range of options, including fully engraved, gold inlaid,gold plated,nickel... Their prices are nice, too. For them but not for us. I still have my little Bauer I bought several years ago when I also bought a Colt Jr. in .25acp. I am OK with the Bauer but really like the Colt/Astra...Once the PSA guns are in dealer's shops I may decide they would be worth the $500.+ price tag and buy one. Heck, why not? I just bought a NIB Sig P238 for $603.00.
    For frantic boast and foolish word, Thy mercy on Thy people, Lord!

(Cumberland County)

Smile Re: Baby Browning re-introduced?

yep, just saw them in pittsburgh, it was hard to get close to them alot of lookers. when i did they looked well made and had some options, finish, grips ect. must say the price was a deal breaker on this one, i'll just have to survive with my colt vest pocket auto. i'd rather check the shows and try to pick up a older pocket auto it would be money better spent, not only a collectable but a shooter as well. to each his own if we all liked the same stuff it wouldn't be any fun. happy shooting, red dog