Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Help legalize semi-auto in PA HB 347 2011-2012

Its freedom of choice. Just because some don't want them don't force us to be like you. Those who don't want them,you still don't have to use them. Don't tell me what is good or bad for me. I can make up my own mind.Again it's called freedom of choice and all the BS talk about why they shouldn't be used have been debunked 100s of times over.

(Northampton County)

It's not about "needing" a semi auto to hunt, it's about being able to use the tool of your choice. I regularly shoot and consistently hit with my bolt gun at 700 yards at 12" steel plates. I don't "need to learn how to shoot" However I would like the option to be able to use my AR when deer hunting, or my 10/22 when small game hunting.
    If someone can't shoot or shoots irresponsibly, it doesn't matter whether they have a semi-auto or a pump or lever action.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter Patriot View Post
    It's not about "needing" a semi auto to hunt, it's about being able to use the tool of your choice. I regularly shoot and consistently hit with my bolt gun at 700 yards at 12" steel plates. I don't "need to learn how to shoot" However I would like the option to be able to use my AR when deer hunting, or my 10/22 when small game hunting.
    If someone can't shoot or shoots irresponsibly, it doesn't matter whether they have a semi-auto or a pump or lever action.
    hell...then lets make full autos legal to hunt with then!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Vsgiovinazzo View Post
    Mac 11's start at 3 grand

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by kbcobra26 View Post
    Mac 11's start at 3 grand
    lol MP5 with 1000yard scope!!

Yea lets... why get so bent out of shape? I'm all for semi for pests, from groundhogs to Coyote... It would bring a whole new sport into hunting/revenue. Would I hunt Big game semi? Maybe... It is time PA gets with the new age...

Think about it scooter, way way back in the day we hunted with bow and arrow. Then the musket came along... guess what Musket was the new hunting weapon of choice... WW1 came along... daddy came home with a new love of a bolt action. Hunting gun of choice... WW2 Semi Auto came along... Daddy came home and wanted to use it hunting... Now a days daddy comes home from war, AR weapon of choice...

Every-time there was an advance in rifles some states allowed it to be a hunters choice... if YOU want to hunt with a musket, do it... Don't be a Debby downer on the rest of us who dont...
    ΑΣΦ

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    Yea lets... why get so bent out of shape? I'm all for semi for pests, from groundhogs to Coyote... It would bring a whole new sport into hunting/revenue. Would I hunt Big game semi? Maybe... It is time PA gets with the new age...

Think about it scooter, way way back in the day we hunted with bow and arrow. Then the musket came along... guess what Musket was the new hunting weapon of choice... WW1 came along... daddy came home with a new love of a bolt action. Hunting gun of choice... WW2 Semi Auto came along... Daddy came home and wanted to use it hunting... Now a days daddy comes home from war, AR weapon of choice...

Every-time there was an advance in rifles some states allowed it to be a hunters choice... if YOU want to hunt with a musket, do it... Don't be a Debby downer on the rest of us who dont...
    lol ok ok i get it

lol ok ok i get it
    good deal... not trying to pick a fight or change your opinion... It would be like me telling you, you cant CCW/OC a semi.... If you can't shoot a single shooter accuratly, than you are just a risk to society.... Catch my drift?

I support you on having an opinion, I dont care for it, but I am glad you have one... Unlike most mindless drones who sway in the wind of the political horse shit... Fight for what you believe no matter what the opposition...
    ΑΣΦ

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    good deal... not trying to pick a fight or change your opinion... It would be like me telling you, you cant CCW/OC a semi.... If you can't shoot a single shooter accuratly, than you are just a risk to society.... Catch my drift?

I support you on having an opinion, I dont care for it, but I am glad you have one... Unlike most mindless drones who sway in the wind of the political horse shit... Fight for what you believe no matter what the opposition...
    I'm picking up what your putting down! but when the day comes people want to hunt with laser guns I'll be back!

I'm picking up what your putting down! but when the day comes people want to hunt with laser guns I'll be back!
    Well... that depends... Stun or kill laser guns? Hell If it has the Cook Mode you could just carry a fork and eat... brings a whole new meaning to (Eating out) lol
    ΑΣΦ

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast