Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Help legalize semi-auto in PA HB 347 2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Automan21k View Post
    Another reason I am opposed to using semi auto's for hunting; hunting is supposed to be about getting back to nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsgiovinazzo View Post
    ... and you could not be more right! Hunting is about connecting with nature..
    Riiiiiiight. Muzzle loaders, single shots, bolt actions, lever actions, and kludged up, neutered semi-autos are natural? OK. That is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on PAFOA. I've read some seriously ridiculous shit here, too.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unloved View Post
    Riiiiiiight. Muzzle loaders, single shots, bolt actions, lever actions, and kludged up, neutered semi-autos are natural? OK. That is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on PAFOA. I've read some seriously ridiculous shit here, too.
    I never said anything about guns being natural. I just said hunting is about connecting with nature. and that's it... I never said it had to do with guns. Read it again.
    guns kill people...like my bottle opener got me drunk!!

(Bucks County)

The guy you describe in your story did not need a semi auto to be an asshole,
    He did it just fine with a manually operated gun.

One might point out that many of the manually operated rifles used around here can be equipped with 20 and 30 round magazines-that includes bolt actions, and pump rifles.

While we are on the safety thing, vsgiovinazzo, is that you in the photo avatar you display? That would be the one with you finger-banging an AK variant-
    Finger on the trigger, um, "all up in dare", as they say.

In view of your public display of good safety habits, perhaps you should only take to the woods with a pointy stick, and only under close adult supervision.

As for the "getting back to nature" aspect, if that floats your boat-fine. Just keep it off MY plate. I go out hunting to legally shoot a deer and put it in the freezer for consumption- not too play traditionalist and pretend I am somehow communing with nature in the middle of freaking Bucks county.

If you Fudds can produce something other than anecdotal tales of woodland mayhem, send them along. If semi-auto weapons are really that dangerous, I will give up advocating for them.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Bucks County)

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

I never said anything about guns being natural.
    I just said hunting is about connecting with nature. and that's it... I never said it had to do with guns.

Read it again.
    No, thanks. Reading your posts once is more than painful enough. I understood it perfectly well the first time, anyway. At least you've stopped making spelling and grammar error riddled posts calling others out for their spelling and grammar errors. I suppose you deserve a little credit for that.

Perhaps you should read your post again. Your reply to
    Quote Originally Posted by Automan21k View Post
    Another reason I am opposed to using semi auto's for hunting; hunting is supposed to be about getting back to nature.
    was
    ...and you could not be more right!

(Bucks County)

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by unloved View Post
    No, thanks. Reading your posts once is more than painful enough. I understood it perfectly well the first time, anyway. At least you've stopped making spelling and grammar error riddled posts calling others out for their spelling and grammar errors. I suppose you deserve a little credit for that.

Perhaps you should read your post again. Your reply to

was
    Lol whatever.... Well I can always say I don't come from Bristol... That's a plus!

(Bucks County)

And like I said before I'm doing this from my iPhone and it has a mind of its own. And it's ok there little misfit. Maybe one day they will legalize it. Then you can go out and spray the shit out of whatever animal you want! But till
    Then I guess you got to stay in the ranges.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    The guy you describe in your story did not need a semi auto to be an asshole,
    He did it just fine with a manually operated gun.

One might point out that many of the manually operated rifles used around here can be equipped with 20 and 30 round magazines-that includes bolt actions, and pump rifles.

While we are on the safety thing, vsgiovinazzo, is that you in the photo avatar you display? That would be the one with you finger-banging an AK variant-
    Finger on the trigger, um, "all up in dare", as they say.

In view of your public display of good safety habits, perhaps you should only take to the woods with a pointy stick, and only under close adult supervision.

As for the "getting back to nature" aspect, if that floats your boat-fine. Just keep it off MY plate. I go out hunting to legally shoot a deer and put it in the freezer for consumption- not too play traditionalist and pretend I am somehow communing with nature in the middle of freaking Bucks county.

If you Fudds can produce something other than anecdotal tales of woodland mayhem, send them along. If semi-auto weapons are really that dangerous, I will give up advocating for them.
    Yup that's me at my family's cabin where we have over 75 acres of land and there's no one around there. And I looooove people like you!! Your having a shit fit because I have my finger on my empty AK... And you act like you have never did it before lol please... And I love this fudd thing. Look I know you guys want to look cool out there with you black guns trust me I like showing off my AR too but come on...like I have said before your fight is in vain and I'm just going to sit back and
    Last edited by Vsgiovinazzo; April 2nd, 2012 at 04:01 PM.

(Bucks County)

Obviously your opinion is correct. Since argumentum ad hominem is always the sign of an unassailable position.

(Bucks County)

[QUOTE=unloved;1957764]Obviously your opinion is correct. Since argumentum ad hominem is always the sign of an unassailable position.[ hey man you starting busting my balls first. Just giving alittle back

(Bucks County)

I'm not having a fit of any kind, I am just pointing out that you have cited safety as one of your concerns. At the same time, your very public avatar, depicts you violating one of the primary firearm safety rules.

That, and your feeling that hunting around here is somehow getting back to nature...which should only be done with manually operated weapons.

Maybe we should only allow good, God fearing, family-folk to hunt. Surely no one of that mindset would stoop to using one of those evil black rifles in the ethical and steeped-in-tradition annual deer hunting drill.

Of the Fudd thou art, of the Fudd shalt thou always be.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast