Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi-point

(Bucks County)

Default Hi-point

Anyone here have any experience with Hi-Point Firearms ? Where are they made & are they any good ?
    Jesus is Lord !

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Hi-point

Do a search for Hi Point here. You will find plenty of opinions .

But a basic description is, cheap, ugly, heavy and goes bang. I love my Hi Point carbine.

(York County)

Hi-Point Firearms, also known as Beemiller (Distributed by MKS Supply), is a firearms manufacturer based in Mansfield, Ohio. However only the CF.380, C9 9 mm, & the carbines are made in Mansfield.

I personally dont own a pistol, but I do have a carbine 9mm. Never had a problem with it, and its fun to shoot.
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by kimbershooter View Post
    Do a search for Hi Point here. You will find plenty of opinions .

But a basic description is, cheap, ugly, heavy and goes bang. I love my Hi Point carbine.
    That is my impression as well. I have handled every model they have, but not shot any. They have low capacity magazine and all the california crap (magazine disconnect, low mag capacity) and are heavy.

Looking for a used 9mm for a buddy of mine who is on a serious budget and a Highpoint is on the list.

The carbines are very serviceable.

The pistols are BIG, ugly, and HEAVY.

They do work, and the accuracy is (barely) acceptable, but i would never buy a Hi point pistol unless i absolutely had no other choice.

Look for a used Kel Tec PF9 instead.

(Allegheny County)

Hey guys,just registered and this is my first post.As far as Hi-Points go, my very first gun was the .40 cal handgun.I have shot at least 2000 rounds out mine with no problems other than jams after the gun gets dirty enough.This is probably true of all handguns though.I now have the bug,and this gun started it.I have a total of 5 handguns now and 1 rifle and go shooting at the range atleast once a week and this gun is in my range bag more often than not.Yeah it's big,ugly,heavy and cheap but it goes bang every time.(except when really dirty)No questions asked lifetime warranty too.I don't care what the snobs say I am verry happy with my Hi-Point.

(Chester County)

Hi point guns are very beautiful guns but don't shoot well

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by BluesForTheRedSun View Post
    Hey guys,just registered and this is my first post.As far as Hi-Points go, my very first gun was the .40 cal handgun.I have shot at least 2000 rounds out mine with no problems other than jams after the gun gets dirty enough.This is probably true of all handguns though.I now have the bug,and this gun started it.I have a total of 5 handguns now and 1 rifle and go shooting at the range atleast once a week and this gun is in my range bag more often than not.Yeah it's big,ugly,heavy and cheap but it goes bang every time.(except when really dirty)No questions asked lifetime warranty too.I don't care what the snobs say I am verry happy with my Hi-Point.
    General statement from an owner... Never owned one, but shot a few, no problems... lol

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Anyone here have any experience with Hi-Point Firearms ? Where are they made & are they any good ?
    Oh god.. not again !!

I am not a lawyer !!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by BluesForTheRedSun View Post
    In case nobody else has said it, welcome to the forum.
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast