Children 12 and under free with adult.

Number of Tables: 1200

http://www.metcalfgunshows.com/discount_tickets/

Default Re: Harrisburg Gun Show - Metcalf Gunshows

Will be there with 4 tables
    Owner of EMac's Tactical - www.emacstactical.com

(Armstrong County)

We will be there with our normal loud stuff and quiet stuff....and maybe a new toy or two.

Nate
    Bear Paw Arms

(Beaver County)

I have a ton of new exotic 12 gauge rounds that will be at this show plus all my usual holsters, paracord, 37mm, tannerite and other exploding targets... Hope to see some of you there. Stop by and say HI!!!
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(York County)

Is the great state of PA still going to charge us $10.00 to park BEFORE we even get into the door? I think that's what a lot of consumers are wondering.

If they are, then don't expect such a great turnout. I have boycotted this show ever since they started that crap. 1200 tables, really? So you're telling me that York's shows (1500 tables) are now larger than Harrisburgs? That is SAD. And you expect us to pay $16/$17.00 before we even get in the door?

Better rethink your business plan. No matter what Obama's tools keep saying about the "recovering economy", we are not out of the recession yet. Saying a lie over and over again doesn't make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeltaForce View Post
    Is the great state of PA still going to charge us $10.00 to park BEFORE we even get into the door? I think that's what a lot of consumers are wondering.

If they are, then don't expect such a great turnout. I have boycotted this show ever since they started that crap. 1200 tables, really? So you're telling me that York's shows (1500 tables) are now larger than Harrisburgs? That is SAD. And you expect us to pay $16/$17.00 before we even get in the door?

Better rethink your business plan. No matter what Obama's tools keep saying about the "recovering economy", we are not out of the recession yet. Saying a lie over and over again doesn't make it so.
    I stopped going to this show also. $18 to get in the front door. Oaks and Valley Forge are the ones I go to the most. Yes. But saying a lie over and over again and people believe it!

(Lancaster County)

I understand your frustration with the added taxing incurred to enjoy a nice outing to the Harrisburg gun show.I have exhibited at the show for the last year and and would like to help.We at Collectors gun shop (located in the rear of the hall)please look for large overhead sign.We will refund your parking fee with the purhase of a gun displayed at the Collectors gunshop tables.I hope this shows that we want to help support the show and the buyers who make this sport great! for more info please visit collectorsgunshop.com.We look forward to seeing you at the show!

(York County)

I need to get some stuff but paying the $10 to park really makes me not want to go.

In the past I've met up with friends close by and we all pile into one car and go so we only pay once.

(Delaware County)

Parking and other costs not withstanding, how many tables does this show actually have? Is this show larger than York or Valley Forge? I have been to both of these shows and have a frame of reference. Not that size can be any indicator of quality. I have been to shows with 250 tables and got great selection for what I was looking for and fair prices.

(York County)

@ cz45man: The answer to your question is in the very first post. This show is now only 1,200 tables.

York and Valley Forge are now larger shows. York now runs 1,500 tables!! I remember 7, 8, 9 years ago Harrisburg was the largest around with 2,000 tables.

Like I said before, York now beats Harrisburg show, and it's cheaper to get in. SAD. That's ok....I live in York anyway! Haha!

- TheDeltaForce

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast