Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Hi guys new member here! Nice to meet you all! Supressor request

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    I have the p22 with the first gen aac pilot, works very well and the pilot does double duty on my 10-22, also very quite. go with the pilot 2nd gen they are able to be disassembled and maintained.
    Words of wisdom! My first can was a Pilot and I was told that AAC would clean it out if needed. Now that Remington took AAC over no more clean outs, repairs, or upgrades. Now when it cloggs up I will have to send it to Liberty for a re-core which will cost the same price that I paid for the can when it was new.

Now, the new Pilot 2, like a bunch of other new cans to hit the market, can be disassembled for cleaning.

(Lancaster County)

Thanks for all the valuable info. I've made up my mind and im going to go with the outback 2. I want to try to purchase a used one if possible this way I can maybe get it for a little cheaper. But if not a new one it is. Just have to shop around on where to get it.

Can't wait!!

P.S any one own the phoniex .22LR?

(Lebanon County)

So, your going to spend a 200 dollar tax on a used can= FAIL. Just save up and buy it new. Alright I'll do my good deed for the NFA community and a newbie. IM me and I will get you a price on the outback
    Last edited by forceinPA; May 16th, 2011 at 12:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12