Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Warren County)

Default hope for the next generation.

I was having a talk with my 3 year old son the other day and he asked me this.

"Daddy when i get big can i trap animals for their skins?"
    He learned this from the show Mountain Men on the history channel which is like crack to him. He wants to hunt everything that walks.

I can only imagine the future problems he may facewith the public school system. I don't want his thought processes destroyed. by a society that can expel students for playing with airsoft guns before school, or fine teams and fire coaches for winning football games by 35 points.

Default Re: hope for the next generation.

Easy fix, don't send him to public schools. There are many fine home school programs!

And don't forget, you'll be his biggest influence. Not some hairball, nasty, ugly liberal democrat, tax payer sucking, hack of a school teacher who lives and breaths blue, unions, and hatred towards normal people....

CL

(Tioga County)

Online charter school.

http://www.pavcsk12.org/
    MikeP

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    Online charter school.

http://www.pavcsk12.org/
    My son just started 10th grade in Cyber school, though it's early he is doing very well, his grades have already gone up higher than in the brick and mortar school. No teacher Agendas, no having the class disrupted by latchkey kids with no desire to learn, no fight, rapes, roberies. The down side for my son is no snow days . While there are many good teachers out there the really bad ones are more prevalent. I have sat through teacher meetings and had to wonder how they earned their teaching certificates. These cyber classes are filled with good kids that want to learn and that's a plus for me.

(Washington County)

My 8 yo asked me the other day when squirrel season starts.

Fortune fingers the fearless

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    Easy fix, don't send him to public schools. There are many fine home school programs!

And don't forget, you'll be his biggest influence. Not some hairball, nasty, ugly liberal democrat, tax payer sucking, hack of a school teacher who lives and breaths blue, unions, and hatred towards normal people....

CL
    You are so right, "the school system" is the social engineering mechanism they are using to breed out any semblance of manhood and manliness in boys , their Goal is to create the now chic "Metrosexuals" as they call them, you know the kind, the soft effeminate girly type of Boys.
    Just watch any TV show for reference.