Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Never buy a ?

(Pike County)

Default Re: Never buy a ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yentl Marmelstein View Post
    It may be 99% capable, but it's also a piece of shit Ford. People will pay up for a quality product.

I own Pontiacs manufactured from 1954 to 2005.

The 2005 Bonneville GXP that is my daily driver is a poster child for why GM now stands for "General Mistake."

Brand loyalty is indeed blind.

My wife drives a Lexus, which cost 2X what my POS Pontiac cost. Was it worth it? For her not to deal with rattles, oil leaks and other failures, plus the time to sit at the repair shop waiting for her car to be fixed like I am constantly doing, yes.
    ROTFLMAO

Don't even get me started on Lexus, paying thousands more for a tarted up/badge engineered Toyota. Then comparing it to a 6+ year old car built on a platform dating back to the late 80's that doesn't represent the latest from GM. Finally you talk about brand loyality when so many people buy Toyota's/Lexus based on outdated or downright false truths. Please excuse me while I laugh myself to death.

Keep em, I got a newish Ford Escape in the family that is pushing 40k miles that has done a much better job than the Honda it replaced. I have my first car on order and it's a Ford too.
    Last edited by LifeInPa; May 27th, 2011 at 09:38 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314