Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Archbald Range Sunday May 1st

This charge to use the range seems to be a joke by the Game Comission. I used the range this past week and it was in total shambles. The back stopes were all shot up you can't tell me pistols and rifles can chew the back stops up that bad. There are shotgun shells all over the place. I though that State Rep. Ed Staback was helping to keep this range and others like it maintained. Guess it's not election time so the place will go to hell for a while. There is his youth shoot coming up maybe we will see some repairs soon.

(Luzerne County)

We are having the same problem on the range off of Rte 118 luzerne county. Lots of vandalism. All the PGC tell you is we have to catch them first. bottles cans its nuts. Last year I reported a drunk on the range to the the Dallas HQ, iT WAS WE WILL SEND SOMEONE DOWN THERE. wELL DO IT DAMN IT. If anyone has been to a public range in Ohio, they have their stuff together. great ranges.

Is this the range I am finding on SGL 300, I will be staying in lake ariel the holiday weekend and wanted to shoot there. the home has woods but I couldn't find any info of the legality if plinking in the back yard so I didn't some research and found this, because i dont want to drive all the way to yje Poconos. Looks like I will need a Range permit. Was going to get non-resident small game but not sure.

Is this Range still open? Still having issues I try to call the numbers I get but none work. I just have a .22 rifle that I like to plink around with. I will be out there this weekend if anyone will be there and see NY plates feel free to say Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by CHski64 View Post
    first. bottles cans its nuts.
    But could you shoot them if you where to clean up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12