Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Easton Firearms Refinishing opening this month

HI fellow forum members , my name Is Brian Ahearn and I am opening a new firearms business in Easton ,Pa this month, Easton Firearms Refinishing specializing in ceramic coatings-cerakote,gunkote, and duracoat. I was a 2111 USMC Armorer and have 29 years refinishing experience in the auto industry. I have taken my hobby in firearms refinshing to the next level by starting my second business. I have finished the ffl process and I am expecting my license package next week. As soon as it arrives I will be open for business. I will post our temp website info shortly. I will be a full service ffl -buy sell- transfers ,etc.
    We will kick off this new venture with some discounted services to all Pa firearms
    and Cz forum members. I have always found members of these two forums to always be helpful when I have had I question on something that I was not knowledgeable on so now its my turn to return the favor. Also we will be offering parkerizing in WWII Gray green and black oxide in the near future. I will post the website info shortly and if your in the Easton area and want to stop by To look at some examples feel free to call me at 610-252-5334 and I will give directions. Take care.

Default Re: Easton Firearms Refinishing opening this month

I'd like to see some pricing. I was going to build a curing oven large enough to do a barrel action, but if your prices are good...I might just have you do it.

What sort of turn around time do you anticipate? Are you doing any patterns or are they just solid colors? I know that with thermal cured finishes...patterns can be more of a challenge.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Easton Firearms Refinishing opening this month

I will have pricing info on my temp website shortly I do patterns camo ,stripes etc. I will try to post pics of everything that I have done on this thread by Monday/ Tuesday next week, I won,t be in my shop tomorrow because I am a range safety officer tomorrow for an Nra training class- I am an NRA basic pistol instructor and a Range safety officer as well. If you would like to talk about pricing call me on Monday at 610-252-5334. Have a nice weekend.