Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Political OC March in Philly to Protest PPD abuses Mark for example

SCHEDULE ROUTE AND TIMES MAY 14TH!

This is the route. Come carrying nothing or everything, so long as you're legal it is no ones business.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...,0.013078&z=17

UPDATED

UPDATED

11:00 Meet at Fox and Hound King Of Prussia MALL
    211 Mall Blvd King of Prussia , PA 19406

11:30 Open carry Lunch

~12:30 Leave for City Hall

1:00 City Hall

1:30 DA's Office

2:30 Attorney General

3:30 Police Headquarters

4:30 Back to the DA's office

5:00 Final meet at City Hall

5:30 Find a place for Dinner
    Comments suggestions welcomed..
    March amongst these points.
    Last edited by whoshisface; May 13th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.

Rockledge, Abington Township, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Political OC March in Philly to Protest PPD abuses Mark for example

I tend to think that it would be a better turnout if it happened on the week-end,(some people can not get off work) but the 'goons' that we are protesting may not be in force depending on where it takes place.

EX; city hall, most if not all offices are closed.

If it were to take place at the district, even an evening gathering may work, as they work 24 / 7 there.
    Vice President and Board Member of Philadoptables; Friends of the Philadelphia Animal Control Shelter

(Delaware County)

mid day is probably the best bet as everyone is out walking around and going on lunch breaks. as for the days..it doesn't matter to me!
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Bucks County)

i'm definitly down for an oc rally... i'll show up on my motorcycle wearing no helmet open carrying my 44 magnum

lets all do lunch on south street on a weekend afternoon...
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

Rockledge, Abington Township, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)

another possible location would be in front of the Internal Affairs building in the NorthEast.

There is not a lot of civilian traffic there, but it might put pressure on the IA.
    There is ample parking in a shopping center a couple hundred yards away.
    Vice President and Board Member of Philadoptables; Friends of the Philadelphia Animal Control Shelter

(Jefferson County)

Good luck on where ever you guys decide is best. I wish I could make it.. ...just too far for me - cant afford gas or loss of work.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Delaware County)

count me in
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

It definitely needs to be done to bring more awareness to legal and Constitutional freedoms being violated and the jbt authorities in Philly operating with relative impunity.

Assemble in front of City Hall or police HQ during rush hours. Call tv and radio stations and set up coverage and interviews. Get some political allies to come down and support and/or say a few words. Request a public explanation/statment from the mayor and police chief as to why law abiding citizens and the bill of rights are being violated and their justification for why some PPD officers behave the way they do regarding this issue, are ignorant of or disregard the laws they are sworn to uphold, and why training hasn't been done to correct the issues.

Just a thought.
    Adapt, Adjust and Overcome.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by spoonltz28 View Post
    another possible location would be in front of the Internal Affairs building in the NorthEast.

There is not a lot of civilian traffic there, but it might put pressure on the IA.
    There is ample parking in a shopping center a couple hundred yards away.
    Hey now that's a great idea too!

(Bucks County)

I'm up for this. It needs to be done! I don't live in Philly but I'm in the city a majority of the week. My main concern is being arrested but hey sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in.

Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast