Ok, many of us over here on the western side of the state are aware of what is going on over in Philthy. And we already know there is a fund raiser thread.

What I am proposing, is that we stand up. Talk to friends, family, loved ones. Anyone that believes in their rights. And we can take up a collection. I have already written out a check, and just have not gotten a stamp to mail it yet. However, I can void that check, and write a larger check if anyone wants to contribute over here.

I am going to talk to my family today, and see if anyone wants to chip in a few dollars.

I know we have a handful of members over in this part, and I know we all want to do our part, and some of us may have. But, I figure we all know people, that do not frequent the board, and may be unaware of what is going on right now.

It is my intention that the monies to be gathered in this way, will go towards any legal fees that Marc has. Including, civil, criminal, and potentially federal. Also, the funds are for any use he sees fit, in the trying time he is going through at this state.

If the Mods would like this removed, or whatnot. That is fine. I just figure, if we can get a few more people aware of the situation, we might be able to get more for the cause.