Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: 3d Archery shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    I shot today... It wasn't near as muddy as I thought it would be. I shot pretty well (for me). I scored 125/165 possible points with 0 missed targets. (in 4 weeks I have only missed 1 target)
    Ended up being really nice... after that initial drizzle we had this morning, got the mower up and running so I can mow this weekend or Monday depending on how plans shake out... I'll let you know early next week about Thursday, all depends on how bad work wants to be
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Sweet, I just bought a 05 Switchback :P (little more in my price range) so I'm looking forward to getting that.

Let us know when Ephrata's 3d shoots are, most clubs have them open to the public for a fee
    I think they will end up being outdoors now, seeing as the indoor league they used to host at Ephrata Archery is no longer...They have a nice outdoor range though...I will post up a schedule if I can find one.

I found this at their website. If I am not mistaken, Penn Dutch is also a gun range. I do not know if it is being held there or not.

Ephrata Bowmen Events
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3339&dateline=1300221  289

(Snyder County)

You should be able to pick up one at a swap meet with a cheap in some places. I have enough shells, left or right wing does not mean or stuck squatting. The weight of the spine, of course not, but I have a very good choice....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123